CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any cunt that sits behind a computer and calls it work

Guest judgetwi
53 minutes ago, Gareth Hunt said:

What kind of honest toil do you do to earn your pennies, then? Are you the Warwickshire Wank Nurse, or something equally edifying?

What the fuck does it matter? The cunt can make up any shit he likes.   Nobody cares.

Guest Lady Penelope

There needs to be more meat on the bone of this nomination but it is a reasonable thing to say that there are quite a few keyboard warriors out there who do not know the meaning of the word "WORK".

Guest White van man
18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It would have been much easier to have called this nom 'Decimus'. We would have understood. lol, fuck off, and vivre

A nom about the work shy, and a froggie turns up. Take some soap to the pool today. Sweaty fucker.

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It would have been much easier to have called this nom 'Decimus'. We would have understood. lol, fuck off, and vivre

You were far better as Frank.

Put in a shift at 'Vey Big PLC' as a speck of grit on the crushing wheel of IT - and you're a nobody.

But a horny-handed son of toil who ponces around as an 'Artisan', making sushi or carving ornamental butt-plugs is lionised as some kind of saintly 'William Morris' figure!

'Mary Call the bleeding Cattle Home' or something - I'm fed up with this shit.

3 hours ago, White van man said:

A nom about the work shy, and a froggie turns up. Take some soap to the pool today. Sweaty fucker.

I don't think you and I will ever get on.  I tried, but came up short. Last year we had a Englishman deliver a Harrods hamper. He drove a white van, and was a most disagreeable cunt. Was it you?

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don't think you and I will ever get on.  I tried, but came up short. Last year we had a Englishman deliver a Harrods hamper. He drove a white van, and was a most disagreeable cunt. Was it you?

Frank?

Guest White van man
6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Me and my mates call each other cunts all the time. That's how best friendships are formed. I think we're bonding.

On 4/18/2018 at 5:26 PM, White van man said:

Me and my mates call each other cunts all the time. That's how best friendships are formed. I think we're bonding.

Is 'bonding' a euphemism for shagging each other up the arse?

Guest White van man
49 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Is 'bonding' a euphemism for shagging each other up the arse?

Probably was for you with the big black men on beast wing.

Guest White van man
34 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

By virtue of the fact that you understood what 'soles was saying, and compounded by the fact that you responded to his vulgarity,  it is fair to say we have nothing in common. Bonding indeed. Fuck off.

We're buddies now. We'll give each other likes. Don't fight it.

Guest White van man
43 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Does that mean you're in a 'relationship', or is it just the sex?

I just like to do my bit for English - French relations, I would like to send the whole of France my best wishes. Written on the front of a nuke.