CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Friday 13th.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Friday 13th July marks the date when Trump & entourage roll into town for a chin-wag with the Queen and to brush the dandruff from May's red shoes. The cunt is only going to be here for 24 hours which is hardly good value for the £millions it will cost and little time for the Alderley gang to drum-up a protest to allow the cunt to live. Even Macron got his shoulders cleaned but then again he's probably Heads & Shoulders above the rest I suppose.  

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Friday 13th July marks the date when Trump & entourage roll into town for a chin-wag with the Queen and to brush the dandruff from May's red shoes. The cunt is only going to be here for 24 hours which is hardly good value for the £millions it will cost and little time for the Alderley gang to drum-up a protest to allow the cunt to live. Even Macron got his shoulders cleaned but then again he's probably Heads & Shoulders above the rest I suppose.  

I might be tempted to put a small wager that the stupid minuscule handed twat chickens out at the last minute citing some lame excuse. Unfortunately this will now mean the re-emergence of that racist lying cunt Farage from the safe enclave of Fox news to tell us about how fortunate we are to have the great man come over so Theresa can fellate him. Trade before principles being the tory mantra.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I might be tempted to put a small wager that the stupid minuscule handed twat chickens out at the last minute citing some lame excuse. Unfortunately this will now mean the re-emergence of that racist lying cunt Farage from the safe enclave of Fox news to tell us about how fortunate we are to have the great man come over so Theresa can fellate him. Trade before principles being the tory mantra.

Trump and Sir Nigels principles are correct. He's just stopped rocked man having nukes by virtually bankrupting him. Something no other president could do. Man of the year. No doubt about it whatsoever. 

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, White van man said:

Trump and Sir Nigels principles are correct. He's just stopped rocked man having nukes by virtually bankrupting him. Something no other president could do. Man of the year. No doubt about it whatsoever. 

That may well be the case in some Manors, but what the fuck is he coming here for?  Hardly a single person in our government likes him (not that matters) and whatever he can do here in 24 hours can be done over the phone in less than 5 minutes. It will be another day of disruption & chaos in London, and a load of old pomp for the flag-waving royalists. 

Guest luke swarm
42 minutes ago, White van man said:

did you see the fox and friends phone in, pure madness....as to rocked man (sic), tell me was anyone really actually worried about this, I think Kim has played the orange turd and played him well. Kim does as the Chinese tell him as its china which payrolls his bankrupt little country.

Thankfully it will never be Sir Nigel, a real man of the people, he drinks pints you know.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

did you see the fox and friends phone in, pure madness....as to rocked man (sic), tell me was anyone really actually worried about this, I think Kim has played the orange turd and played him well. Kim does as the Chinese tell him as its china which payrolls his bankrupt little country.

Thankfully it will never be Sir Nigel, a real man of the people, he drinks pints you know.

So does Spunkgape.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Man, can they Rock.

Guest Erroreptile404
57 minutes ago, White van man said:

Do you give a cheesy wank to the passing schoolgirls when you're out in your van?

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Do you give a cheesy wank to the passing schoolgirls when you're out in your van?

No. Because i know it could be you dressed up turning tricks.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, luke swarm said:

I dunno if Kim's for real with his latest 'being nice' strategies. He's gone from anti South Korea to kissing their arses, and now he's saying he'll get rid of his nukes. He's either clever, or he's being buttered-up by the Chinks and/or Putin. I cannot see him destroying what's taken him so long to produce... 

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I dunno if Kim's for real with his latest 'being nice' strategies. He's gone from anti South Korea to kissing their arses, and now he's saying he'll get rid of his nukes. He's either clever, or he's being buttered-up by the Chinks and/or Putin. I cannot see him destroying what's taken him so long to produce... 

They were starved out by sanctions. Trump got china to stop sending oil. The border in Korea will be taken down. North korea have been sending people to theme parks around the world, with the intention of making one in their country. Could be a top holiday destination soon.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, White van man said:

They were starved out by sanctions. Trump got china to stop sending oil. The border in Korea will be taken down. North korea have been sending people to theme parks around the world, with the intention of making one in their country. Could be a top holiday destination soon.

I'd rather rent a Yurt in Clacton.

27 minutes ago, White van man said:

And thank you from our correspondent in Seoul.

12 hours ago, White van man said:

Well, this is not the first time that N.Korea has made political capital (which also bought the regime time and foreign aid) by announcing the scaling back of nuclear arms development. Sceptics are reserving judgement as there is strong evidence to suggest that the country's Punggye-ri nuclear testing site is beyond use due to geological instability caused by previous underground nuclear bomb explosions.

Guest White van man
25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, this is not the first time that N.Korea has made political capital (which also bought the regime time and foreign aid) by announcing the scaling back of nuclear arms development. Sceptics are reserving judgement as there is strong evidence to suggest that the country's Punggye-ri nuclear testing site is beyond use due to geological instability caused by previous underground nuclear bomb explosions.

Yes, thats true. There is a possibility he could get the country back on it's feet and start testing again, and he has blown the old testing site to pieces. Hopefully, it's a start of the end of his regime. I don't think Trump is anyones fool, a few smiles and handshakes won't convince him. He'll have weapons inspectors going in, and maybe build himself a golf course there. There's room for massive investment there. South Korea make loads, Hyundai cars and well known appliances. I think its genuine. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I for one don't trust him or his recent self-promoting methods. However, I'd have thought that our & USA intelligence/surveyance will lead to us wanting full access to any other possible site too.  Trump's meeting with Kim should also bring more to light  in terms of what is 'promised' by Kim and his 'subsequent' actions...  The South Koreans are also celebrating too soon for absolute comfort.  

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I for one don't trust him or his recent self-promoting methods. However, I'd have thought that our & USA intelligence/surveyance will lead to us wanting full access to any other possible site too.  Trump's meeting with Kim should also bring more to light  in terms of what is 'promised' by Kim and his 'subsequent' actions...  The South Koreans are also celebrating too soon for absolute comfort.  

I've got visions of Trump storming out of the talks early saying "Not fucking likely". Or maybe I'm just being pessimistic. 

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've got visions of Trump storming out of the talks early saying "Not fucking likely". Or maybe I'm just being pessimistic. 

I can guess what Trump would like to say, given half the chance. Kim's rhetoric and current behaviour just don't add up.