CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fast pass

Guest White van man

Guest White van man

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5664271/High-Court-orders-London-coroner-ditch-cab-rank-burials.html?ico=amp-comments-viewall#article-5664271

Fast pass is not just for theme parks. A court ruling by justice singh has ordered that muslims and jews have to be buried before anyone else. All because of a belief in a made up sky fairy. So the asian grooming gangs take priority upon death over the young girls who commit suicide from the abuse they suffered. Still shafting them in the morgue basically. Sadiq khan tweeted that he welcomed the decision. Is that because we're all equal sadiq you fucking cunt, or are some more equal than others. With the ever increasing asian population, and some areas heavily represented, non muslim folk could end up rotting before they're buried.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, White van man said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5664271/High-Court-orders-London-coroner-ditch-cab-rank-burials.html?ico=amp-comments-viewall#article-5664271

Fast pass is not just for theme parks. A court ruling by justice singh has ordered that muslims and jews have to be buried before anyone else. All because of a belief in a made up sky fairy. So the asian grooming gangs take priority upon death over the young girls who commit suicide from the abuse they suffered. Still shafting them in the morgue basically. Sadiq khan tweeted that he welcomed the decision. Is that because we're all equal sadiq you fucking cunt, or are some more equal than others. With the ever increasing asian population, and some areas heavily represented, non muslim folk could end up rotting before theyre buried.

Well, the "Scientologists"' all stink whilst they're alive, and "Thee Temple ov Psychick Youth" pretty much kick-up already too. 

1 hour ago, White van man said:

Fast pass is not just for theme parks. A court ruling by justice singh has ordered that muslims and jews have to be buried before anyone else. All because of a belief in a made up sky fairy. So the asian grooming gangs take priority upon death over the young girls who commit suicide from the abuse they suffered. Still shafting them in the morgue basically. Sadiq khan tweeted that he welcomed the decision. Is that because we're all equal sadiq you fucking cunt, or are some more equal than others. With the ever increasing asian population, and some areas heavily represented, non muslim folk could end up rotting before they're buried.

Having seen many sudden deaths, I have witnessed certain faith groups that are very adept at circumnavigating the law that requires a coroner to be involved in such cases. This has been going on for years and no cunt has the nuts to do anything about it.

Guest White van man
4 hours ago, The Beast said:

Having seen many sudden deaths, I have witnessed certain faith groups that are very adept at circumnavigating the law that requires a coroner to be involved in such cases. This has been going on for years and no cunt has the nuts to do anything about it.

So theoretically, certain religious groups could force their wives to wear certain headdress to hide the bruises if they were of the oppressed women persuasion. Then they could bury all evidence of such crimes and unexplained deaths before a coroners report was written. I'm glad certain religious groups don't drink alcohol. Imagine the carnage if they were let loose on cider and stella. 

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

Are you a hospital porter or a taxidermist ?

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, scotty said:

Pen, take your schizophrenia somewhere else, it's mind numbingly tedious. If you really must keep chatting with yourself, at least put a fucking avatar on the albert character. 

Get fucked Scotty.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, scotty said:

When I do, it won't be by an imaginary friend. Seriously, you've always been an embarrassment, but it's borderline clinical now. You need help. 

Have a look at rule 5 .. if you think I am breaching that rule report me .. whilst you are at also have a look at rule 7.

10 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Have a look at rule 5 .. if you think I am breaching that rule report me .. whilst you are at also have a look at rule 7.

Come off it. You make it so fucking obvious, even ignoring the fact that you have already pointed it out yourself. As for reporting you, the only incident I've ever bothered to report to the mods was at the specific request of spotter following an altercation with prof b, when he asked me to forward an abusive pmail rather than post it on a thread. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, scotty said:

Come off it. You make it so fucking obvious, even ignoring the fact that you have already pointed it out yourself. As for reporting you, the only incident I've ever bothered to report to the mods was at the specific request of spotter following an altercation with prof b, when he asked me to forward an abusive pmail rather than post it on a thread. 

Report me for breach of rule 5, or shut up.

Guest Lady Penelope

Back to what this nomination is about. There is no good reason for any religious group to be excluded from the regulations that apply to the general population. The reason for rapid burial was that in the hot countries where the sky fairy religions evolved the body would be stinking to high heaven and be fly blown within a day. In the UK there is no such issue so they should wait like everyone else. Its a bit like entire head and face covering face coverings with eye slits or gauze. Quite a good idea in the sand blown, fly ridden fleapit countries the religions originate from but only really relevant here in sand blown Formby or on the Cornish sand dunes.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, scotty said:

Pen, take your schizophrenia somewhere else, it's mind numbingly tedious. If you really must keep chatting with yourself, at least put a fucking avatar on the albert character. 

Penbert or Albelope?

3 hours ago, White van man said:

So theoretically, certain religious groups could force their wives to wear certain headdress to hide the bruises if they were of the oppressed women persuasion. Then they could bury all evidence of such crimes and unexplained deaths before a coroners report was written. I'm glad certain religious groups don't drink alcohol. Imagine the carnage if they were let loose on cider and stella. 

I have seen the goat herders avoid a coroner's post mortem,  but where I worked in London it was proportionately the money jews who knew the system. A compliant GP would magically appear and say he/she had consulted the deceased within the last 48 hours, thus able to write a cause of death on the death certificate. The coroner's officer would know what's going on, but be powerless to do anything about it. No fucking about from the jewish funeral directors either. In some cases, their wagon would be at the A&E within minutes of me putting the phone down to the coroner's officer. It was as if there was more urgency applied to treating the dead than the living.

I don't know if anyone has done this to cover for criminal activity. Usually, it is the fact they want the deceased in the ground before the next sunset.