CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Electric tills breeding a generation of thick cunts

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Duncan's horses not renewing their Netflix subscription for one Wizzo

They probably ended up in a cauldron rendered into glue for the numerous "business envelopes" for the booming business in bedsit De' Jizz. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They probably ended up in a cauldron rendered into glue for the numerous "business envelopes" for the booming business in bedsit De' Jizz. 

I thought he made his own glue with the assistance of a naked picture of Punkape.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Just that thick as fuck prick jizzy acting out again.

Good to have you back, Francis!  Strange happenings going on round these parts in your absence.

You're showing yourself up without any help from any cunt. I'm seriously of the mind that you are in fact a little girl and somewhat akin to Wad, but even She could at the very least entertain for longer than a millisecond. You're nothing Wu$$y. Nothing at all in this world, except for a spoony- mooncalf little schlepper: 'It's him Francis, help me Francis, I dunno what else to do..."  

You'd be out of your depth in a fucking puddle, you silly little Tart. 

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, ratcum said:

If you worked in a shop, what cunt would ever go in it Jewdy?

Well, I was thinking of a Funeral Directors so your custom would always be welcome. I would offer a generous discount to deal with your stinking, rotten corpse.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well, I was thinking of a Funeral Directors so your custom would always be welcome. I would offer a generous discount to deal with your stinking, rotten corpse.

I stand astride this site like a colossus.

... a god

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're showing yourself up without any help from any cunt. I'm seriously of the mind that you are in fact a little girl and somewhat akin to Wad, but even She could at the very least entertain for longer than a millisecond. You're nothing Wu$$y. Nothing at all in this world, except for a spoony- mooncalf little schlepper: 'It's him Francis, help me Francis, I dunno what else to do..."  

You'd be out of your depth in a fucking puddle, you silly little Tart. 

Leave on your own, you sperm slurping cretin.  you have ONE person here who considers you a mate.  Everybody else considers you the walking equivalent of a quivering semi liquid pile of cow shit.  

It's now a fact that the population is dumbing down, which is easy for the Elite to control, i mean..really, we can't expect the Elite to want any competition..and fuck me they have done their job as they won't get any competition with this generation of Dumb snowflake brains.

4 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

It's now a fact that the population is dumbing down, which is easy for the Elite to control, i mean..really, we can't expect the Elite to want any competition..and fuck me they have done their job as they won't get any competition with this generation of Dumb snowflake brains.

The snowflakes are the electorate and they might give us Corbyn....

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Leave on your own, you sperm slurping cretin.  you have ONE person here who considers you a mate.  Everybody else considers you the walking equivalent of a quivering semi liquid pile of cow shit.  

You are overestimating his appeal, massively.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A MATE?  Shuddup you soppy little Tart, what would You know about 'MATES?'  You're an insignificant nobody any place in this world, and as for on here, you're everybody's fool, but too much of a prick to have realised.    

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

A MATE?  Shuddup you soppy little Tart, what would You know about 'MATES?'  You're an insignificant nobody any place in this world, and as for on here, you're everybody's fool, but too much of a prick to have realised.    

He has got Coffee Mate.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

He has got Coffee Mate.

Coffee-coloured more the likes, and morbidly obese at that. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Touched a nerve?  You forgot to add one of your famous little self made graphics, you spastic little mong.  

Win the crowd and you'll win your freedom....kill yourself!

Now you've got that soiled Tena old hag Pen up your arse, you should be sprinting for the closest tree chipper!