CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Electric tills breeding a generation of thick cunts

Neil

Yes I know I'm a cunt for paying £3.10 each  for 2 drinks in a cafe but as the electric till blew a fuse the bigger cunt was the thick twat who had to reach for a calculator to inform me that it was £6.20.The cunt would have had a meltdown if I didn't have the right money as he would never have been to work out the change from a tenner.This generation of sat nav/computer morons will breed a thicker fucking offspring which in no doubt result in the end of the world due to low IQ......the sooner the fucking better!

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

One of my American corporate counterparts was telling me that the word processor has completely eliminated handwriting.  So the children in America can keyboard shortcut like no other, but they can't write their own fucking name with a proper pen and ink.  Ask them to mentally calculate a gratuity on a meal, and watch their heads explode.  

Guest judgetwi

If I worked in a shop i’d be fucking minted because i’d be shortchanging cunts left, right and centre. “Mental arithmetic” just doesn’t exist anymore, your average cunt wouldn’t know where to start these days.

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

If I worked in a shop i’d be fucking minted because i’d be shortchanging cunts left, right and centre. “Mental arithmetic” just doesn’t exist anymore, your average cunt wouldn’t know where to start these days.

Use caution with the oldies.  Those cunts won't remember their own name, but they'll have the money for their trolley full down the last tiny pence.  If you try to short change them, they'll have you on it.  Then you'll be counting the loose change they pay with until your dying day.  

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Yes I know I'm a cunt for paying £3.10 each  for 2 drinks in a cafe but as the electric till blew a fuse the bigger cunt was the thick twat who had to reach for a calculator to inform me that it was £6.20.The cunt would have had a meltdown if I didn't have the right money as he would never have been to work out the change from a tenner.This generation of sat nav/computer morons will breed a thicker fucking offspring which in no doubt result in the end of the world due to low IQ......the sooner the fucking better!

Why not just do everyone a favour in future and pay using your Maestro card, you whining, old, fat boring perv? 

Guest Lord McCunty
4 hours ago, Neil said:

"Electric till", are you from the Victorian times?   

4 hours ago, Neil said:

You're hardly Sir Isaac Newton either, Neil. 

I imagine that the extent of your mathematical talent is counting on your fat fucking sausage fingers how many wanks you've had in a day.

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're hardly Sir Isaac Newton either, Neil. 

I imagine that the extent of your mathematical talent is counting on your fat fucking sausage fingers how many wanks you've had in a day.

I'm only fucked when I get past ten,unlike you you Norfuck born and bred wanker who can get to 12 before you run out.

Ps .It was in Chapelfield and yes he was a local

56 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

"Electric till", are you from the Victorian times?   

Fuck,did that make me sound old? I'm sure tills weren't always electric......were they?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Fuck,did that make me sound old? I'm sure tills weren't always electric......were they?

According to Numan, Friends are. Anyway, that's beside the point...

It is said that Punkers wanked into a till, and that's how he come into money. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Use caution with the oldies.  Those cunts won't remember their own name, but they'll have the money for their trolley full down the last tiny pence.  If you try to short change them, they'll have you on it.  Then you'll be counting the loose change they pay with until your dying day.  

Sound advice from the Corner's very own resident Plebslice, and oh so exceptionally witty. You're a Clodhopping-lamebrain Wu$$y, and so why not fuck off like and practice painting your nails. Don't bother responding, for fuck-sakes.  You'll only make yourself look a smaller Square-headed Berk, than you already are. 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Yeah, you can’t fool the old biddies like Lady P. They have those purses with a compartment for every type of coin. They count the fuckers out and they count them back in again, the bony fingered old crones.

If you get stuck behind a couple of them in the supermarket queue you may as well make a start on War and Peace.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, you can’t fool the old biddies like Lady P. They have those purses with a compartment for every type of coin. They count the fuckers out and they count them back in again, the bony fingered old crones.

If you get stuck behind a couple of them in the supermarket queue you may as well make a start on War and Peace.

I almost always pay by card Bludge.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Neil said:

No .. they used to make a pinging sound.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
31 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

No .. they used to make a pinging sound.

You're thinking about the overflow alarm on your colostomy bag you senile old hag.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Sound advice from the Corner's very own resident Plebslice, and oh so exceptionally witty. You're a Clodhopping-lamebrain Wu$$y, and so why not fuck off like and practice painting your nails. Don't bother responding, for fuck-sakes.  You'll only make yourself look a smaller Square-headed Berk, than you already are. 

Wow jizz, exceptional retort.  You forgot your pre meltdown jib jab.  How's that remarkable business of yours going?  Had to shut it, didn't you?  Just like your pathetic existence, it was a complete failure, and you continue to bore everybody to tears.  Get cancer, cocksucker!  

LOL

21 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wow jizz, exceptional retort.  You forgot your pre meltdown jib jab.  How's that remarkable business of yours going?  Had to shut it, didn't you?  Just like your pathetic existence, it was a complete failure, and you continue to bore everybody to tears.  Get cancer, cocksucker!  

LOL

What’s going on here Wiz? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

What’s going on here Wiz? 

Just that thick as fuck prick jizzy acting out again.

Good to have you back, Francis!  Strange happenings going on round these parts in your absence.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You're thinking about the overflow alarm on your colostomy bag you senile old hag.

No .. that makes a "trilling" sound.

18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Just that thick as fuck prick jizzy acting out again.

Good to have you back, Francis!  Strange happenings going on round these parts in your absence.

Duncan's horses not renewing their Netflix subscription for one Wizzo

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If you worked in a shop, what cunt would ever go in it Jewdy?