CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

VTEC

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

So for the third time running a private company has fucked up trying to run the East Coast rail franchise. Although marketed as Beardie Rail the VTEC  franchise is 90% owned by Stagecoach. The only outfit that has worked on the east coast was the State own Directly operated Rail that managed to make a £1billion profit between 2007 and 2015. The harsh truth us that rail privatisation has been a costly fiasco. The answer is to take the all of these crummy franchises back under state control.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

So for the third time running a private company has fucked up trying to run the East Coast rail franchise. Although marketed as Beardie Rail the VTEC  franchise is 90% owned by Stagecoach. The only outfit that has worked on the east coast was the State own Directly operated Rail that managed to make a £1billion profit between 2007 and 2015. The harsh truth us that rail privatisation has been a costly fiasco. The answer is to take the all of these crummy franchises back under state control.

I bow to your knowledge of this industry.

It just seems we've swapped a state monopoly for a private monopoly, with no real 'competition' in any meaningful sense of the word, to benefit the passengers.

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I bow to your knowledge of this industry.

It just seems we've swapped a state monopoly for a private monopoly, with no real 'competition' in any meaningful sense of the word, to benefit the passengers.

The real irony is that by 1997 British Rail was becoming truly profitable, and would now be returning those profits to the treasury. the privatisation wiped that out at a stroke. Total cost of privatisation so far over 21 years is likely to be at least £200billion.

Guest Erroreptile404

Another disappointing nom!  I thought this was going to be about Hondas and dickheads who redline the shit out of s2000s till their engine blows up.

Guest White van man
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

If you think our railways have problems, look at the treatment these little jap cunts have had to suffer. Disgraceful.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-44149791#ampshare=http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44149791

5 hours ago, White van man said:

If you think our railways have problems, look at the treatment these little jap cunts have had to suffer. Disgraceful.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-44149791#ampshare=http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44149791

Fucking disgraceful WVM! I know if my train was due to depart at 5.30, I would certainly plan to take in as much platform ambience as possible and leave boarding until 5.29 and 36, maybe 40 seconds. That Jap driver should be forced to  execute his family with a rusty katana before doing the honourable thing and taking his own life. That'll learn the incompetent little yellow cunt! On a serious note, the fact that this is considered an outrage does demonstrate how efficient their rail services really are.

Guest White van man
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking disgraceful WVM! I know if my train was due to depart at 5.30, I would certainly plan to take in as much platform ambience as possible and leave boarding until 5.29 and 36, maybe 40 seconds. That Jap driver should be forced to  execute his family with a rusty katana before doing the honourable thing and taking his own life. That'll learn the incompetent little yellow cunt! On a serious note, the fact that this is considered an outrage does demonstrate how efficient their rail services really are.

Our trains think they've done well if they turn up on the right day.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, White van man said:

Our trains think they've done well if they turn up on the right day.

Can trains think?

2 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Can trains think?

Yes, their brains are located on the underside, just above the first axle. If you lay down with your neck on the rail and your head inside the tracks, you should be able to catch a glimpse as the train passes. 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, their brains are located on the underside, just above the first axle. If you lay down with your neck on the rail and your head inside the tracks, you should be able to catch a glimpse as the train passes. 

Do you recommend the cess rail or the four foot rail?

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Do you recommend the cess rail or the four foot rail?

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whichever is comfiest. 

I am guessing that you two are starting to like each other.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

_101601766_70ca9e06-9278-4cf1-8596-efe06

Japanese trains have the reputation of being very punctual and miserable looking.

Guest judgetwi

To be fair to Lady P (not something i’m often inclined to do)  the privatisation of BR was based on the Amtrak model......a way of siphoning off taxpayers’ money directly into the pockets of rich cunts, Sir Beardy Bollocks Taxdodger being the one we all know about.

As far as I know, and I stand to be corrected, there is no railway system in the world that makes a profit. Railways are a public service and should be treated as such. In this country, at least, our overcrowded urban conurbations cannot function without railways.

Imagine London without the railways and the Tube. The whole place would grind to a halt and look like some 3rd World cunthole (oh!......wait a minute)

Catweazle (and Lady P) don’t have many good ideas but nationalising the railways is definitely one of them.

PS If our wonderful politicians don’t believe the British government should own any part of the railway system how come they are quite happy for the French government to have a piece of the action?

Could it be because they are lying, traitorous cunts who only believe in filling their own pockets?

Surely not.

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

To be fair to Lady P (not something i’m often inclined to do)  the privatisation of BR was based on the Amtrak model......a way of siphoning off taxpayers’ money directly into the pockets of rich cunts, Sir Beardy Bollocks Taxdodger being the one we all know about.

As far as I know, and I stand to be corrected, there is no railway system in the world that makes a profit. Railways are a public service and should be treated as such. In this country, at least, our overcrowded urban conurbations cannot function without railways.

Imagine London without the railways and the Tube. The whole place would grind to a halt and look like some 3rd World cunthole (oh!......wait a minute)

Catweazle (and Lady P) don’t have many good ideas but nationalising the railways is definitely one of them.

PS If our wonderful politicians don’t believe the British government should own any part of the railway system how come they are quite happy for the French government to have a piece of the action?

Could it be because they are lying, traitorous cunts who only believe in filling their own pockets?

Surely not.

The Dartmouth Steam Railway makes a profit, not just the French government, what about DB et al?

20 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

I am guessing that you two are starting to like each other.

Nah, it's still an insipid cunt. It can't answer a straight forward question.

1 hour ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Nah, it's still an insipid cunt. It can't answer a straight forward question.

As the most prolific offender here for criticising the spelling and punctuation of others, I would have thought you of all people would be aware that 'straightforward' is a single word.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As the most prolific offender here for criticising the spelling and punctuation of others, I would have thought you of all people would be aware that 'straightforward' is a single word.

as in you are a straightforward mong without any redeeming qualities you fucking utterly boring bland turd Bert. I know you don't need my help Eric but will someone just ban this fucking tiresome imbecile or its parasitical alter ego who should be along in a minute or two to defend the tosser.   

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

as in you are a straightforward mong without any redeeming qualities you fucking utterly boring bland turd Bert. I know you don't need my help Eric but will someone just ban this fucking tiresome imbecile or its parasitical alter ego who should be along in a minute or two to defend the tosser.   

Unfortunately Luke, blandness and banality are within the rules and therefore Bertie gets to stay. I think someone prompted him to call somebody a nonce once, but I doubt even he would be fucking stupid enough to fall for that again.

On 5/17/2018 at 6:25 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking disgraceful WVM! I know if my train was due to depart at 5.30, I would certainly plan to take in as much platform ambience as possible and leave boarding until 5.29 and 36, maybe 40 seconds. That Jap driver should be forced to  execute his family with a rusty katana before doing the pohonourable thing and taking his own life. That'll learn the incompetent little yellow cunt! On a serious note, the fact that this is considered an outrage does demonstrate how efficient their rail services really are.

And if he's going to bow when apologising, it better not be a shit bow. 

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I must profoundly apologise for letting predictive text show me up, and also I didn't proof read before posting, I'll be wearing a hair shirt all weekend.

Guest judgetwi
On 5/18/2018 at 5:19 PM, Albert Ross Esquire said:

The Dartmouth Steam Railway makes a profit, not just the French government, what about DB et al?

Would that be the vast national railway system that runs 4 times a day, in the summer months, and no cunt gets paid? Don’t tell Sir Richard Taxdodger about it for fucks sake. Keep that secret to yourself and Lady P, brainbox.

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Get your tongue out of my arse you snivelling little cunt.

Dream on, I know you want it.