CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor white schools 'destroyed' by rankings

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest White van man
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

it would appear reading the article that this is not actually instigated but Muslims but by head poundingly stupid cunts within the council. A sort of offence by proxy which has probably been picked up by the right wing and twisted into a Christmas is banned so say the Mullahs headline. 

I think you will agree that this cunt from Birmingham tried to ban Christmas.

https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/school-head-who-banned-pupils-7117848.amp?amp_js_v=a1&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk-news%2Fschool-head-who-banned-pupils-7117848&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk-news%2Fschool-head-who-banned-pupils-7117848

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, White van man said:

I agree but I don't believe that one imbecile teacher and some politically correct morons in Stoke amount to a concerted and well organised nationwide plot thwart our god given right to watch Scrooge, get pissed and make merry every  25th December.

It was always a bad idea to have faith schools, does not matter on denomination, the mixing of religion and teaching is a bad mistake and always fucks up the individual either mentally or sexually and mentally in the case of the Catholics. I would have all these Fathers, Imams, Rabbis rounded up, taken into the town square and beaten with a cricket bat until they convert to Pastafarianism and worship the Noodly one/

20 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I agree but I don't believe that one imbecile teacher and some politically correct morons in Stoke amount to a concerted and well organised nationwide plot thwart our god given right to watch Scrooge, get pissed and make merry every  25th December.

It was always a bad idea to have faith schools, does not matter on denomination, the mixing of religion and teaching is a bad mistake and always fucks up the individual either mentally or sexually and mentally in the case of the Catholics. I would have all these Fathers, Imams, Rabbis rounded up, taken into the town square and beaten with a cricket bat until they convert to Pastafarianism and worship the Noodly one/

Hymns were always bollocks, too. Being made to sit on a fucking hard wood floor cross legged for an hour and marched out like it was fucking Auschwitz if you were ever caught with your hand up the skirt of the girl next to you. They never bought the excuse that you were trying to help her reach the high notes in "All Creatures Great and Small"... 

Guest White van man
34 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Imagine living in Wales when they hand out the parts to play in the nativity play and you get picked to be a sheep.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hymns were always bollocks, too. Being made to sit on a fucking hard wood floor cross legged for an hour and marched out like it was fucking Auschwitz if you were ever caught with your hand up the skirt of the girl next to you. They never bought the excuse that you were trying to help her reach the high notes in "All Creatures Great and Small"... 

I used to work the overhead projector with the words to the hymns on a screen. 

Don't worry Loopy Roopy, I won't mention maniac nuns and filing cabinets, because I know how that pisses you off 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I used to work the overhead projector with the words to the hymns on a screen. 

Don't worry Loopy Roopy, I won't mention maniac nuns and filing cabinets, because I know how that pisses you off 

Fucking teachers pet. We never had projectors in my first primary school, the words were just written in a big book of A1 paper with the Head Teacher earning her wages by pointing at the current line with one of those extendable car aerial things... which, considering this was in Newcastle, was probably just borrowed from the school's Transit every Monday. Never saw any nuns about, but we did have the occasional visit from the weird vicar of the church down the road occasionally, who always talked about how he had been friends with Tony Blair and once went into a disturbingly detailed story about how he'd cut his hand doing DIY and vividly described how he noticed the blood from the wound couldn't be seen on the black tiles of his kitchen but showed clearly on the white ones.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking teachers pet. We never had projectors in my first primary school, the words were just written in a big book of A1 paper with the Head Teacher earning her wages by pointing at the current line with one of those extendable car aerial things... which, considering this was in Newcastle, was probably just borrowed from the school's Transit every Monday. Never saw any nuns about, but we did have the occasional visit from the weird vicar of the church down the road occasionally, who always talked about how he had been friends with Tony Blair and once went into a disturbingly detailed story about how he'd cut his hand doing DIY and vividly described how he noticed the blood from the wound couldn't be seen on the black tiles of his kitchen but showed clearly on the white ones.

I thought you were going to say that he thought it looked like the wounds J C suffered on the cross for our sins. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought you were going to say that he thought it looked like the wounds J C suffered on the cross for our sins. 

He probably phoned that in somewhere in there but I honestly cant remember much of it after the kitchen floor description. He was a proper weirdo though. He'd always tell the same joke about how "Newcastle" should really be called "very, very old castle", too. Honestly, I think those black robes they wear still use the lead based dye.  

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The  headmaster at our last primary school turned out to be a paedophile. Who'da thunk it! 

did it hurt?

14 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ah, so you’ve got absolutely no evidence then? 

Duly noted.

You class Google as your evidence for everything don’t you.  What a fucking cunt you are.  Massive cunt.  Bigger cunt than Ronaldo.

13 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Looks like the lads have got you in a tight corner with all this demanding evidence to back up your rather spurious claims MC, way I see it you have no choice but will have to go to a professional statistician to corroborate your Wintertide claims. I suggest you PM WhitevanMan immediately so he can trawl his extensive archives and sort you out with some "evidence"  that will get you out of this embarrassing situation that you foolishly created. 

As its an anti Brown person thing, he may do it gratis or at least give you a discount on his usual fees.  

Why don’t I just stick to my guns on this one and say to stickers that he’s a fucking public school boy cunt with no life experiences beyond sucking nanny’s tits and having his arse cheeks warmed when school bully shoves a fork up his arse and bends him infront of a roaring fire.   He has no street knowledge of what is going on in inner city schools or local government.  Wintertide is not made up.   It’s actually a sensible thing and I accept that browns won’t all want to watch the two Ronnie’s, eat a box of quality street and a stuffed fat bird one afternoon in December.   If it’s not on Google it doesn’t exist just like Schroeder’s Cat.

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Good to see you posting again Killer.

I use more moisturiser these days, but I guess it's just a sign of the times

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

a stuffed fat bird one afternoon in December.  

I must put a reminder in my phone to stuff a fat bird one afternoon come December.

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

You class Google as your evidence for everything don’t you.  What a fucking cunt you are.  Massive cunt.  Bigger cunt than Ronaldo.

Hold on a fucking second, surely that isn't possible?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I used to work the overhead projector with the words to the hymns on a screen. 

What's an "overhead projector"?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jeremy Corbyn?