CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Feet.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Due in the main to the weather these past few weeks, I've been reminded and somewhat appalled by the state of some peoples feet. As soon as the Sun comes-out, on go the flip-flops & sandals onto some of the most hideous & repulsive feet imaginable.  Most of these cunts are either horrifically obese or just down-right filthy bastards who have never bothered to pedicure or sandblast (let alone changed their socks for months on end) and have allowed their plates of meat to disintegrate into scaly & cracked-skinned heel-parts and deformity from the little-piggy to the roast-beef, and yet they still care to put them on display for all to see and put-up with... These disgusting cunts should be banned from,  and fined for,  public nudist-footery forthwith. 

tenen4.jpg

courtesy of Oscar Pistorius archive.

51 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Due in the main to the weather these past few weeks, I've been reminded and somewhat appalled by the state of some peoples feet. As soon as the Sun comes-out, on go the flip-flops & sandals onto some of the most hideous & repulsive feet imaginable.  Most of these cunts are either horrifically obese or just down-right filthy bastards who have never bothered to pedicure or sandblast (let alone changed their socks for months on end) and have allowed their plates of meat to disintegrate into scaly & cracked-skinned heel-parts and deformity from the little-piggy to the roast-beef, and yet they still care to put them on display for all to see and put-up with... These disgusting cunts should be banned from,  and fined for,  public nudist-footery forthwith. 

tenen4.jpg

Oscar my arse. I just hope Decimus gave you permission to use this photo.

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oscar my arse. I just hope Decimus gave you permission to use this photo.

It's not him. Not unless he was in Footloose. Anyway, how's your pied d'athlète. Still kicking-up?

Guest judgetwi
28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

as editor of Rim and Lube Monthly, you've seen a few eh Jewdy?

I doubt that such a journal exists Herr Faggotfuhrer but this is one of those rare occasions when I am prepared to take your word for it.

Have you considered the possibility that your dedication to such publications may be the cause of your current eyesight problems?

Just a thought.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

tenen4.jpg

I bet this chap is good at maths.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I'm thinking Jizz and his deformed ladyboy are having a spat and he is not getting his thrice daily prostate tickling.  

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Ha... By all accounts he paints with his foot. He honed his craft at R K's studio. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm thinking Jizz and his deformed ladyboy are having a spat and he is not getting his thrice daily prostate tickling.  

Spat?  That's what Punkers does on your back whenever he fakes an orgasm. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Trying to get this nom back on track, what boils my piss is cunts with filthy disgusting feet going into shoe shops, trying on the shoes and then putting them back. Fucking awful.

Speaking of disgusting feet, I think Frank fancies you.  

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Trying to get this nom back on track, what boils my piss is cunts with filthy disgusting feet going into shoe shops, trying on the shoes and then putting them back. Fucking awful.

I've seen some of these footy-cunts, waiting for cabs at Morrisons, picking their foot skin/heels/toenails. Fuck knows what they picked before shopping. Some cunts back pocket, probably.