CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who can’t merge.

southerncunt

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Another two bob wanker bragging about the expensive substitute for the massive winkle he never had.

Give it a rest mate. You may as well post a photo of the little chap, it’s so fucking obvious what your problem is.

Do you have an XR6 turbo Judge?

Guest judgetwi
50 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Do you have an XR6 turbo Judge?

I’ve got thousands of them! I have no idea what they are but i’m sure my tattooist does.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Another two bob wanker bragging about the expensive substitute for the massive winkle he never had.

Give it a rest mate. You may as well post a photo of the little chap, it’s so fucking obvious what your problem is.

That's a shame you have penis on the brain, Judge. 

And it wasn't expensive.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Didn't you pretend to ride a harley years ago, a hairdressers bike for fat wannabe American poofs? Like any judge, a fucking hypocrite.

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, southerncunt said:

That's a shame you have penis on the brain, Judge. 

And it wasn't expensive.

Admin, is this not against the rules asking for pictures of cock online, SC I should report him for trying to sexually groom you . We have a problem with that in the UK at the moment and this sort of thing needs to be nipped in the bud.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Didn't you pretend to ride a harley years ago, a hairdressers bike for fat wannabe American poofs? Like any judge, a fucking hypocrite.

Judge also claimed to have been to Westward Ho!.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve got thousands of them! I have no idea what they are but i’m sure my tattooist does.

Do you have one of those kind of tattoos that reads "Lld" when "down" and "Llandudno" when "up"?

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Penelope said:

Do you have one of those kind of tattoos that reads "Lld" 

The "F" must have been surgically removed sometime in the past.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, luke swarm said:

. We have a problem with that in the UK at the moment and this sort of thing needs to be nipped in the bud.

Only because we can no longer export the cunts to some shit hole on the other side of the planet