CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who can’t merge.

southerncunt

I’m not sure it’s the same in the UK, ( my limited experience says not) but when you are entering a major road or multi lane freeway, for fucks sake get up to speed BEFORE you merge in. Don’t fucking wait until you are actually on the road to decide you will blend in. Some cunt behind you in an XR6 turbo ute (look it up for the unfamiliar) gets a little fucking annoyed. Don’t make me use boost and give you a fright. Cunt.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
32 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I’m not sure it’s the same in the UK, ( my limited experience says not) but when you are entering a major road or multi lane freeway, for fucks sake get up to speed BEFORE you merge in. Don’t fucking wait until you are actually on the road to decide you will blend in. Some cunt behind you in an XR6 turbo ute (look it up for the unfamiliar) gets a little fucking annoyed. Don’t make me use boost and give you a fright. Cunt.

Similar thing here, when you see one lane closed, most queue up in one lane instead of using both and merging in turn, causing even longer tailbacks.

Guest Lord McCunty

And you get cunts who not only dawdle up slip roads, but they get straight into the outside lane of the slip road to join a motorway at 30mph.

3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Roads? In Australia, I didn’t think they had, roads. 

Doc Brown was a cunt. 

The practice of merging is a concept far too complicated and sciencey for the usual knuckle headed pigshit thick Brit driver and besides which , actually showing any courtesy or commonsense on the road ,or anywhwere else is a blatant challenge to these stupid cunts masculinity . 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

He appears to have Pen in a headlock.

Pen has no teeth or backbone, and notoriously thinner and wrinkled loose worthless skin.  

Please show some respect for reptiles.  Pen and Albert are worth less and have the same texture and fortitude of decayed rotted produce.

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Do I know you? 

How would i know who you know. You didn't think again. If this is going to become a pattern, start your replys with 'I don't know' and then we won't have to read the rest of it.

21 minutes ago, White van man said:

How would i know who you know. You didn't think again. If this is going to become a pattern, start your replys with 'I don't know' and then we won't have to read the rest of it.

Okay. I don’t know who the fuck you are. Have you been a member a long time or are you just finding your way? 

Guest White van man
26 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Okay. I don’t know who the fuck you are. Have you been a member a long time or are you just finding your way? 

You've made me feel bad now. I'll try and dumb my posts down a bit so you can understand them and join in.

Just now, White van man said:

You've made me feel bad now. I'll try and dumb my posts down a bit so you can understand them and you in.

Are you trying to out dumb down me?

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Are you trying to out dumb down me?

I think when approaching a motorway on a slip road, get up to 70, you'll be going faster than lorries so can join. If it's a car, they usually pull into middle lane or flash you in. Did you know peoples heart rate increases when joining a motorway? May explain the panicky behaviour of some of them.

53 minutes ago, White van man said:

I think when approaching a motorway on a slip road, get up to 70, you'll be going faster than lorries so can join. If it's a car, they usually pull into middle lane or flash you in. Did you know peoples heart rate increases when joining a motorway? May explain the panicky behaviour of some of them.

Fascinating. 

59 minutes ago, White van man said:

May explain the panicky behaviour of some of them.

I've not seen/heard the Prime Minister explaining any panicky behaviour.

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I've not seen/heard the Prime Minister explaining any panicky behaviour.

Do you think she's calm and confident? I think she's flapping a bit.

8 minutes ago, White van man said:

Do you think she's calm and confident? I think she's flapping a bit.

She's cool, calm and collected. She's in the top four.

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Some cunt behind you in an XR6 turbo ute (look it up for the unfamiliar) gets a little fucking annoyed. Don’t make me use boost and give you a fright. Cunt.

Another two bob wanker bragging about the expensive substitute for the massive winkle he never had.

Give it a rest mate. You may as well post a photo of the little chap, it’s so fucking obvious what your problem is.