CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Asain car jacking cunts

Guest N/A

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

That’s quite tasteful.  I like it.   Complete folly of course.  Just like Roops

As a Cotswold resident, dining companion of a respected archaeologist and RICS qualified surveyor you would know that the 18th century lengthsman's house is not a folly, let alone a "Complete folly of course". The building is one of several similar buildings dotted along the Severn-Trent canal. I don't recall visiting the one as depicted in Anon's image but there is one at Chalford, some three miles from where I used to live.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When Roops first visited the pyramids at Giza, she thought they were giant walnut whips. She even asked some towel head, who nicked the walnuts from off the tops?

Roops wouldn’t believe that Egypt exists, she probably swears blind the world is flat, anyone saying other countries exist are bogus.  As for the pyramids, they wouldn’t fucking get planning permission according to her.    As for stealing the walnut off the top she would defend the rag heads.  That’s Roops for you.  An utterly fucking mental welsh admin shit.  Thick as fuck of course.  Love baiting her.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It makes sense building round houses, fuzzy-wuzzy spears slide off of them.

I have ordered about 10,000 mealy bags of grain as well for the barrackades.  That should keep the fuzzy wuzzies out.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As a Cotswold resident, dining companion of a respected archaeologist and RICS qualified surveyor you would know that the 18th century lengthsman's house is not a folly, let alone a "Complete folly of course". The building is one of several similar buildings dotted along the Severn-Trent canal. I don't recall visiting the one as depicted in Anon's image but there is one at Chalford, some three miles from where I used to live.

Ok, but you got my drift.  Folly, being used in context of you being Folly.  It was a descriptive licence rather than Google fact, you fucking prick.   What is it with you, is it permanent blob week.   Go make yourself a cup of tea and kick one of your cats.   Calm down love.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Roops you are way out of your depth on this topic and no amount of Google cut and pastes will save you as we all know you have zero credibility and a very thin vineer of bollocks fronting your quotes.   You are a very poor debatory and try and undermine, what you cannot undermine.  Being from Wales means you had no fucking idea about orangeries until I mentioned one in my thread and you had to go on Google to see what one looked like.   If you personally knew Sir Barry Cunliffe as I do, then maybe you would have an insight into the opinions of the policy maker for English Heritage.  But you do not have such links, you only have the ear of Barry at the kebab shop and the shit he has had to go thru with that planning permission for an extractor fan vent.  I had an interesting dinner with Sir Barry recently and discussed how he got around the problem of building a modern visitors center next to Stonehenge.   He has similar views on domestic properties, intersting chap, and from  what I recall he said absolutely nothing you have quoted.  Because you can’t Google such insights and discussions you prick.  You are also way out on planning law and subjective planning officer input to the design process. You can’t google that either.  QED you are a fucking dick.  Opinion worth shit.  As always.  

PS..... Cotswoldgate still hurts you doesn’t it.  You keep bringing it up.   Let it go.  Just let it go hunny.

I would imagine that the "dinner conversation" would be limited to, "would sir be taking petit fours and coffee in the bar or drawing room?"

Professor Sir Barry Cunliffe is an renowned archaeologist who was very briefly temporary chairman of English Heritage, otherwise he served as one of many members of the organisation's Ancient Monuments Advisory Committee whose sole remit is to provide technical advice on the importance and preservation of 400 ancient monuments and sea wrecks which has bugger all to do with the planning regulations with regards to listed buildings, which in any case is now the regulatory responsibility of Historic England. I would have thought that an experienced RICS qualified surveyor and as Sir Barry's dinning companion you would know that? Don't worry that's a rhetorical question. (That means you don't have to answer it) You would also know that planning officers would apply objective, not subjective reasoning in interpreting and enforcing planning regs but that's just bye the bye.

As for the Stonehenge Visitor's Centre, this is a purpose built structure erected some 1.5 miles from the monument which replaced a disparate collection of huts and portakabins which again has bugger all to do with the alleged interior and exterior work to a 16th century farmhouse.

MC, I have to say you are the most obtuse, intellectually challenged and truth deficient fantasist moron that has graced the hallowed halls of The Corner we have seen in a long time. Come back Snatch - all is forgiven.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would imagine that the "dinner conversation" would be limited to, "would sir be taking petit fours and coffee in the bar or drawing room?"

Professor Sir Barry Cunliffe is an renowned archaeologist who was very briefly temporary chairman of English Heritage, otherwise he served as one of many members of the organisation's Ancient Monuments Advisory Committee whose sole remit is to provide technical advice on the importance and preservation of 400 ancient monuments and sea wrecks which has bugger all to do with the planning regulations with regards to listed buildings, which in any case is now the regulatory responsibility of Historic England. I would have thought that an experienced RICS qualified surveyor and as Sir Barry's dinning companion you would know that? Don't worry that's a rhetorical question. (That means you don't have to answer it) You would also know that planning officers would apply objective, not subjective reasoning in interpreting and enforcing planning regs but that's just bye the bye.

As for the Stonehenge Visitor's Centre, this is a purpose built structure erected some 1.5 miles from the monument which replaced a disparate collection of huts and portakabins which again has bugger all to do with the alleged interior and exterior work to a 16th century farmhouse.

MC, I have to say you are the most obtuse, intellectually challenged and truth deficient fantasist moron that has graced the hallowed halls of The Corner we have seen in a long time. Come back Snatch - all is forgiven.

Wow.... great google facts you have NOT got there.  So do you know what influence Sir Barry has over policy in planning then?  No you fucking don’t.   Are you aware of the lobby group he chairs with parliament on planning policy.....no you don’t.  Do you know his opinions on planning then, no you don’t.

fuck off Roops, your shit above is so obviously google fact.  You are a fucking dick and everyone can see an exhaust fitter from Honda Swindon has no REAL knowledge of such a person or his role in planning. 

You have been massively out cunted and you look a fucking dick for having fallen for it again. And again. And again.

i bet if I brought up a Nom on here and slipped in some reference to Ancient Greek philosophy.....YOU would be instantly the worlds fucking expert.  With cut and paste facts.   YOU are a fucking lying fantasist cut and paste google fact whore.   An empty vessel of real life.

I do actually know Sir Barry....you must admit for me to quote him is a bit obtuse even for me.  Why would I bring him up, how would I know he existed, without actually knowing him, it’s simply to totally rubbish the shit you spout making out you are some fucking Planning law QC .   When’s your next case my learned friend?  Bye the way I know the top planning QC as well so don’t make out you are..... you fucking fantasist.

Fuck off Roops you are a fitter at Honda working shifts.

14 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Eric is a man of many talents.

There are five of these cottages alongside the old Thames & Severn Canal. All are occupied bar this one. You used to be able to get inside this one it is now simple an empty shell. Oddly although some distance from the nearest lane it has got a rising water main supply.  The Coates one can be seen from the train as you travel from Kemble to Stroud.  A mess has been made with the one at Marston Meysey with a large rather vulgar house having being built to one side of it. The one at Chalford really needs its stucco reinstating. The best of them imho is the one at Cerney Wick. I am surprised that a local builder of your talents and wealth has not acquired the Coates one and restored it as a tasteful residence.

17 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wow.... great google facts you have NOT got there.  So do you know what influence Sir Barry has over policy in planning then?  No you fucking don’t.   Are you aware of the lobby group he chairs with parliament on planning policy.....no you don’t.  Do you know his opinions on planning then, no you don’t.

fuck off Roops, your shit above is so obviously google fact.  You are a fucking dick and everyone can see an exhaust fitter from Honda Swindon has no REAL knowledge of such a person or his role in planning. 

You have been massively out cunted and you look a fucking dick for having fallen for it again. And again. And again.

i bet if I brought up a Nom on here and slipped in some reference to Ancient Greek philosophy.....YOU would be instantly the worlds fucking expert.  With cut and paste facts.   YOU are a fucking lying fantasist cut and paste google fact whore.   An empty vessel of real life.

I do actually know Sir Barry....you must admit for me to quote him is a bit obtuse even for me.  Why would I bring him up, how would I know he existed, without actually knowing him, it’s simply to totally rubbish the shit you spout making out you are some fucking Planning law QC .   When’s your next case my learned friend?  Bye the way I know the top planning QC as well so don’t make out you are..... you fucking fantasist.

Fuck off Roops you are a fitter at Honda working shifts.

Now you are entering my world...

Sir Barry is not registered as a parliamentary lobbyist. The only reference I can find of him is when Lord Brooke of Sutton Mandeville mentions that he has received a letter from your dining companion in which he presents his commiserations over the recent death of Lord Sandy Bruce-Lockhart (former chairman of English Heritage) and expressing regret over the loss of a Parliamentary Bill which dealt with (amongst other matters) Stonehenge. (Hansard House of Lords, 11 December 2008, Column 530).

You utter, utter fraud.

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ok, but you got my drift.  Folly, being used in context of you being Folly.  It was a descriptive licence rather than Google fact, you fucking prick.   What is it with you, is it permanent blob week.   Go make yourself a cup of tea and kick one of your cats.   Calm down love.

Going toe to toe with Roops is doubtless good exercise but a monumental task.

It's a bit like fighting Rocky Marciano; just as you start to think you're winning, it turns out that you're not after all. Good luck.

On a lighter note, I've just received a still from the CCTV footahe of those 'natives' attempting to 'jack your vehicle.

Looks like you put up a good show but the pic's too grainy (as always) to ID the perps. Helluva big carpark innit?

stagecoach-chase-scene.png&f=1

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Roops wouldn’t believe that Egypt exists, she probably swears blind the world is flat, anyone saying other countries exist are bogus.  As for the pyramids, they wouldn’t fucking get planning permission according to her.    As for stealing the walnut off the top she would defend the rag heads.  That’s Roops for you.  An utterly fucking mental welsh admin shit.  Thick as fuck of course.  Love baiting her.

What times visiting hours in the cooler?

36 minutes ago, Anon said:

There are five of these cottages alongside the old Thames & Severn Canal. All are occupied bar this one. You used to be able to get inside this one it is now simple an empty shell. Oddly although some distance from the nearest lane it has got a rising water main supply.  The Coates one can be seen from the train as you travel from Kemble to Stroud.  A mess has been made with the one at Marston Meysey with a large rather vulgar house having being built to one side of it. The one at Chalford really needs its stucco reinstating. The best of them imho is the one at Cerney Wick. I am surprised that a local builder of your talents and wealth has not acquired the Coates one and restored it as a tasteful residence.

Iam not a local property developer I work in the city, but have turned my hand to domestic on my own house.  But that is a lie according to the Rt hon Miss Roops QC....as no fucker in the world can get planning for works on such properties.  A fact shown to be utter shit by your own description of the carbuncle attached to the round house.   I do like the one in the picture, thank you for educating me.  I do not profess to know everything like Roops.  It’s good to talk.

7 minutes ago, Piston said:

Going toe to toe with Roops is doubtless good exercise but a monumental task.

It's a bit like fighting Rocky Marciano; just as you start to think you're winning, it turns out that you're not after all. Good luck.

On a lighter note, I've just received a still from the CCTV footahe of those 'natives' attempting to 'jack your vehicle.

Looks like you put up a good show but the pi's too grainy (as always) to ID the perps. Helluva big carpark innit?

stagecoach-chase-scene.png&f=1

The gang were more al quaida than souix..... other than that the picture is 100 %. 

Can I use it in my insurance claim?

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What times visiting hours in the cooler?

For her.... she belongs in the cooler.  Keeps breaking the rules herself.  I will report her in due course.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sir Barry is not registered as a parliamentary lobbyist. The only reference I can find of him is when Lord Brooke of Sutton Mandeville mentions that he has received a letter from your dining companion in which he presents his commiserations over the recent death of Lord Sandy Bruce-Lockhart (former chairman of English Heritage) and expressing regret over the loss of a Parliamentary Bill which dealt with (amongst other matters) Stonehenge. (Hansard House of Lords, 11 December 2008, Column 530).

You utter, utter fraud.

Google fact cunt.   Sir Barry sits on the EH panel who lobby.   Wow you really are a fucking google fact finder aren’t you.   You know sometimes google does not have the answer and you need to listen clearly.   Fuck off.

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You utter, utter fraud.

Is that the world of fantasist intellectual.  Who the fuck wants to know your world of caravan dwelling pikey, Swindon Honda plant car fitter?  

Dont tell us all now you are on the GCHQ main frame at Cheltenham and your real name is “M”

who the fuck is going to believe a fucking word you sprout.   Three minutes ago you was a top Planning Law QC.  Now you have access to every Parliamentary lobby group ever because of your work with MI6.

come come Mrs Bond.....now you are talking shit.

fabulous...cut and paste bye the way.   Google fact.

22 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Iam not a local property developer I work in the city, but have turned my hand to domestic on my own house.  But that is a lie according to the art hon Miss Roops QC....as no fucker in the world can get planning for works on such properties.  A fact shown to be utter shit by your own description of the carbuncle attached to the round house.   I do like the one in the picture, thank you for educating me.  I do not profess to know everything like Roops.  It’s good to talk.

I don't think that the Marston Meysey one is located within the Cotswolds AONB.

23 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

@Monumental cunt, you soppy little thicko, please just give it a fucking rest. You’re the worst on here, and I’m getting bored of seeing your tiny little arse get spanked constantly. 

You need to go to spec savers.  I’m doing the spanking.    Yes there are a lot of little dicks on here having a go.  But they all revert to personal attacks and that is not a spanking.  That is losing the debate.     

It would be a Nom less cunts corner without me at the moment.  very quiet .  I’m just giving it a stir.

12 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Is that the world of fantasist intellectual.  Who the fuck wants to know your world of caravan dwelling pikey, Swindon Honda plant car fitter?  

Dont tell us all now you are on the GCHQ main frame at Cheltenham and your real name is “M”

who the fuck is going to believe a fucking word you sprout.   Three minutes ago you was a top Planning Law QC.  Now you have access to every Parliamentary lobby group ever because of your work with MI6.

come come Mrs Bond.....now you are talking shit.

fabulous...cut and paste bye the way.   Google fact.

OK, you got me. I'm a shelf stacker (dry goods) at Tesco.

In the meantime eat shit, you must be getting used to the taste by now...