CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tanyalee Davis

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

How many inches did you have up her/his arse before you realised?

Well,if we are talking to scale I'd say I was like Mandingo in that her tonsils were rattling against my helmet!

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As a draught excluder, she probably is.

She'd keep the flies away from the peddle bin too...

On a more serious note, how the fuck does she withdraw her money from gigs? Not at cash machine, that's for sure. Well, certainly not without a step-ladder. 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

She'd keep the flies away from the peddle bin too...

On a more serious note, how the fuck does she withdraw her money from gigs? Not at cash machine, that's for sure. Well, certainly not without a step-ladder. 

Shhh! Once the mini-flids read this, they'll insist all cash machines are mounted at kerb level, and us normal size cunts will be laying belly down to use them.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shhh! Once the mini-flids read this, they'll insist all cash machines are mounted at kerb level, and us normal size cunts will be laying belly down to use them.

Fair and reasonable observation.  I bet that the 'small-folk' earn quite a crust as it is,  picking up discarded coins with ease. 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Fair and reasonable observation.  I bet that the 'small-folk' earn quite a crust as it is,  picking up discarded coins with ease. 

Fuck em. Jammy little cunts get to earn a fortune dressing up as teddy bears on Star Wars and shit like that. Easy life stumpy wankers.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck em. Jammy little cunts get to earn a fortune dressing up as teddy bears on Star Wars and shit like that. Easy life stumpy wankers.

What size are they when they pop out?  Do they begin to shrink, or maybe they're bound like Chinese bind their feet. I cannot fathom them out for the life of me. Everything seems to go to their heads.