CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tanyalee Davis

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I guess ticket sales are slow. Need more publicity. What shall I do??, I fucking know. Play the disability card. Now if you don't laugh at my jokes or find my act mildly amusing it must mean you're racist/sexist/gayest/disablest etc* (*delete as appropriate). Fucking shite Chorlton and the Wheelie World reject - fuck off. Roll on Drewsday.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I guess ticket sales are slow. Need more publicity. What shall I do??, I fucking know. Play the disability card. Now if you don't laugh at my jokes or find my act mildly amusing it must mean you're racist/sexist/gayest/disablest etc* (*delete as appropriate). Fucking shite Chorlton and the Wheelie World reject - fuck off. Roll on Drewsday.

Does she do stand-up? 

I went to see Her at the London Palladium and I swear blind my opera glasses were fucked, even though I was in the front row I didn't see jack-shite., and I still maintain that the other six were better than Her.    

Edited by 'eavensabove
Dwarfisms got the better of me.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Boaby said:

Eah, disability isn’t a lifestyle choice you git

I'd be the last person to take the piss out of any infliction You have, and this is not the place for such practices either, and so please feel free to confide. A problem shared is a problem halved and we're all good mates on here. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
22 minutes ago, Boaby said:

Eah, disability isn’t a lifestyle choice you git

Look, I'm a slap headed, bungalow dweller and I prefer sucking Werthers Originals rather than eggs. 

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Firstly, congratulations on being funny for the first time since March 2017.

Secondly, I want this fucking Hobgoblin dead. As if Norfolk doesn't have enough of an image problem, what with everyone assuming that the local inhabitants are all malformed, drooling fucking monsters, now we also have to contend with this baby-armed Canuck being heralded as a "Norfolk comedian". 

Disgusting pig.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Firstly, congratulations on being funny for the first time since March 2017.

Thanks Dickless. Was this my reposte to your infamous nom. on roundabouts by any chance?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
28 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

And you’re black. 

Well, I wasn't until this fucking Met office Amber alert shite. 6 weeks of laying in the sun and my mug wouldn't look out of place in a ISIS inspired game of Guess Who.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Halcyon days indeed.

Isn't it fucking horrible, watching your 7 day old likes disappear from the leaderboard, particularly when it occurs to you that the fact you've lost 8 or 9 in a few hours, means that you were much better a week ago than you are now.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Isn't it fucking horrible, watching your 7 day old likes disappear from the leaderboard, particularly when it occurs to you that the fact you've lost 8 or 9 in a few hours, means that you were much better a week ago than you are now.

No matter, we'll always have Chinese Steelgate, Eric.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No matter, we'll always have Chinese Steelgate, Eric.

Yes, the childlike wonderment and anticipatory excitement of debating the proportional occurrence of carbon inclusions in 3/4 inch re-bar, with a corporate meeter and greeter from Llandudno.

The three of us should get together for a reunion someday.

Carefree salad days, passing us by with the whimsical sadness of the death of summer, punctuated by the crunch of autumn leaves underfoot.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, the childlike wonderment and anticipatory excitement of debating the proportional occurrence of carbon inclusions in 3/4 inch re-bar, with a corporate meeter and greeter from Llandudno.

Carefree salad days, passing us by with the whimsical sadness of the death of summer, punctuated by the crunch of autumn leaves underfoot.

batter shouter

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you Noel Coward. 

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you ever been up the Great Orme?