CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stockpiling

PANZER MURPHY

Tessy says start filling yer fridges n presses with all manner of foodstuffs for when the frogs slam the gates ..she's gonna start announcing a few things that really mean brexit means brexit..stoopid leaver cunts ..ooo..and the spaniels called  they want gib back and take yer fukkin monkeys with ya ..stick em on the Tory benches..nobody will know the difference

Lol

panzerknacker 

29 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tessy says start filling yer fridges n presses with all manner of foodstuffs for when the frogs slam the gates ..she's gonna start announcing a few things that really mean brexit means brexit..stoopid leaver cunts ..ooo..and the spaniels called  they want gib back and take yer fukkin monkeys with ya ..stick em on the Tory benches..nobody will know the difference

Lol

panzerknacker 

Glad to see that brexit, for you, remains a casual interest, and not an all consuming, inescapable spiral of obsession.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Lol

panzerknacker 

Are you OK Panz or, should I call for a doctor?

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's as if he doesn't care about any of it. He hardly ever mentions brexit at all.

It's fascinating Eric..we are all watching the unfolding event's..it's like big brother only it's real... yer a global joke..yiz kuntz 

Panzerknacker 

57 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

The leavers never thought this farce through . It was all 'Vote on it Monday, sign it Wednesday , out by Friday'. Not to mention all the dosh coming home and the darkies going back to where they belong. What could possibly go wrong.

Putting a Leaver in charge and letting a gobby minority tell everyone what they thought we voted for.

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Putting a Leaver in charge and letting a gobby minority tell everyone what they thought we voted for.

Mr rabb has 40 tins of beans and 24 litres of water in the event of a no deal ..but it's not stockpiling it's concervatizim..he also has 20 tins of that lovely M&S lamb curry that they sell sometimes and a few bottles of red to watch the riots in comfort 

Lol

panzerknacker 

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mr rabb has 40 tins of beans and 24 litres of water in the event of a no deal ..but it's not stockpiling it's concervatizim..he also has 20 tins of that lovely M&S lamb curry that they sell sometimes and a few bottles of red to watch the riots in comfort 

Lol

panzerknacker 

Are you all right?

Seriously?

I'm not a medical man, but maybe a cold shower and a wank might help you

26 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

It's fascinating Eric..we are all watching the unfolding event's..it's like big brother only it's real... yer a global joke..yiz kuntz 

Panzerknacker 

I remain genuinely uninterested Panzer. Politics will always be the same as it always has been, an endless procession of corrupt, self serving, despicable wankers, lying and deceiving, putting on false smiles and avoiding answering any questions put to them. It doesn't matter who or what you vote for, even the odd politician with genuine good intention, soon just becomes part of the deceit machine, because the machine is bigger than any individual and it chews up and spits out anyone that doesn't hum along to its perpetual mechanical whirring.

Im fukked, they're fukked, yiz are fukked, and there's not a solitary thing any of us can do to change it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

The leavers never thought this farce through . It was all 'Vote on it Monday, sign it Wednesday , out by Friday'. Not to mention all the dosh coming home and the darkies going back to where they belong. What could possibly go wrong.

TBH I think that most Leavers did think it through .. what they did not realise though was how desperate the remoaners were and just how low they would be prepared to go to sink Brexit. Panzer is just a fuckwit with a realisation that Brexit may also leave the Irish Republic adrift without a paddle and that he might suddenly at some pointbe facing "disability assessors" that will be asking why he cannot work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slippers said:

TBH I think that most Leavers did think it through .. what they did not realise though was how desperate the remoaners were and just how low they would be prepared to go to sink Brexit. Panzer is just a fuckwit with a realisation that Brexit may also leave the Irish Republic adrift without a paddle and that he might suddenly at some pointbe facing "disability assessors" that will be asking why he cannot work.

Y'all got too used to getting yer own way n talking down to yer commonwealth whilst pillaging it's resources yer beginning to realise the eu is not the commonwealth and yer not as big as ya thought ya were 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remain genuinely uninterested Panzer. Politics will always be the same as it always has been, an endless procession of corrupt, self serving, despicable wankers, lying and deceiving, putting on false smiles and avoiding answering any questions put to them. It doesn't matter who or what you vote for, even the odd politician with genuine good intention, soon just becomes part of the deceit machine, because the machine is bigger than any individual and it chews up and spits out anyone that doesn't hum along to its perpetual mechanical whirring.

Im fukked, they're fukked, yiz are fukked, and there's not a solitary thing any of us can do to change it.

I think that he is also worrying about what a now "grown up" nation such as The Irish Republic is going to do if the Brits do not import food stuffs from there .. A factor different from the past is that I think that most people in the rest of the UK would be perfectly happy to cast Ulster adrift and even happier if it became part of the republic. There is also another very real danger for Ireland in that it will be a very convenient dumping ground for the EU's inconvenient migrants. Nice and remote from the mainland, I think that The Beast has also said something about that being on the EU's agenda.

1 minute ago, Slippers said:

I think that he is also worrying about what a now "grown up" nation such as The Irish Republic is going to do if the Brits do not import food stuffs from there .. A factor different from the past is that I think that most people in the rest of the UK would be perfectly happy to cast Ulster adrift and even happier if it became part of the republic. There is also another very real danger for Ireland in that it will be a very convenient dumping ground for the EU's inconvenient migrants. Nice and remote from the mainland, I think that The Beast has also said something about that being on the EU's agenda.

If it twere only that simple slippers baby..ya see Arlene is leading tessy around and won't stand for any border tween her n tessy..by the way tessy has barges ready to float over with generators on them to keep the lights on in Belfast if there's no deal and the spudmunchers cut power to the interconnector 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Lol

panzerknacker 

Frogs slamming gates? They simply hop over them in my manor.  

a-model-tree-frog-on-top-of-the-front-en

13 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

If it twere only that simple slippers baby..ya see Arlene is leading tessy around and won't stand for any border tween her n tessy..by the way tessy has barges ready to float over with generators on them to keep the lights on in Belfast if there's no deal and the spudmunchers cut power to the interconnector 

Panzerknacker 

You miss the point. That is only a marriage of convenience. The LibDems thought that they could fuck Cameroon about but an increased Tory majority in 2015 left them fucked, the same will happen to Arlene at some point. You need to look at the map Panzer the Island of Ireland could nicely hold about 30 million unwanted migrants used to subsistence living and as I said is nicely remote from the European mainland.

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Here fucking here.  Governments have been a right load of bollocks since the day they were ever invented, particularly here in England. We English, are a tribes people, and are far more capable of running our country than any bunch of twats with their white papers full of false hopes & promises that are never kept. All politicians would be lost without us.  

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It is also interesting read what Jezza has said in depth, he would continue the leave process as he has explained as leaving wood give him the chance to bring the utilities and railways back under state ownership. TBH we are fukked until we deal with the globalisers and bury them in the sand (and the EU is part of that).