CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When is a warship not a warship

PANZER MURPHY

8 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

I wasn't going to rise to the bait, but I will anyway.

Even the blessed Margaret Thatcher succumbed to using the military to increase her electability. The Malvinas, a group of islands 6000 miles away, and 300 miles from Argentina, were threatened and we sent our troops to "defend" them.

Tony Bliar used them in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Bosnia Herzegovina etc. For what, exactly?

I'd keep 5000 men and use technology such as drones to defend the UK. The rest would be off to the Jobcentre. There'd be one military and no more triplet of forces with admirals, generals and bollocks. Watch the film "wargames" to see the futility of nuclear weapons. If Labour get elected, we'll have Diane Abacus as home sec, Corbychev as PM and McDonnell as chancellor. They'll have subs with no missiles, Trident that Corbychev won't fire and another £36 billion black hole at the ministry of waste.

Who, in their right mind, would want to invade us? We can't run a railway. Hosepipe bans by water companies that leak 25% of all the water they supply, inadequate energy so we have to import it from Europe, an NHS that gives the worst health outcomes in Western Europe for cardiac, cancer and paediatric care, yet employs 1.7 million people, the vast majority of whom are unqualified, and it costs £140 billion per year. We are about to lose the financial hub in the City, as Europe will take that role over by insisting the Euro takes precedence.

If we'd lost the last war, we'd all be driving Audis and counting our wealth now rather than being in debt to the tune of £1.7 trillion.

Bollocks, I did rise to the bait.

Were you a motivational coach?

Guest sean5302
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Were you a motivational coach?

An Operations director.

I always managed to motivate people, though not necessarily as well as we might have liked.

A pity I didn't find this Forum then. I deserve to be here.

4 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

An Operations director.

I always managed to motivate people, though not necessarily as well as we might have liked.

A pity I didn't find this Forum then. I deserve to be here.

You'll do. 

Your first bit of business, destroy the other newbies, they're shit.

• Like 1

Guest sean5302
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You'll do. 

Your first bit of business, destroy the other newbies, they're shit.

I couldn't possibly emulate your style. You're like a Rottweiler on the front end of an ICBM.

I'd hate to have a real-life conversation with you that I wouldn't like.

Guest Erroreptile404
57 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

I wasn't going to rise to the bait, but I will anyway.

Even the blessed Margaret Thatcher succumbed to using the military to increase her electability. The Malvinas, a group of islands 6000 miles away, and 300 miles from Argentina, were threatened and we sent our troops to "defend" them.

Tony Bliar used them in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Bosnia Herzegovina etc. For what, exactly?

I'd keep 5000 men and use technology such as drones to defend the UK. The rest would be off to the Jobcentre. There'd be one military and no more triplet of forces with admirals, generals and bollocks. Watch the film "wargames" to see the futility of nuclear weapons. If Labour get elected, we'll have Diane Abacus as home sec, Corbychev as PM and McDonnell as chancellor. They'll have subs with no missiles, Trident that Corbychev won't fire and another £36 billion black hole at the ministry of waste.

Who, in their right mind, would want to invade us? We can't run a railway. Hosepipe bans by water companies that leak 25% of all the water they supply, inadequate energy so we have to import it from Europe, an NHS that gives the worst health outcomes in Western Europe for cardiac, cancer and paediatric care, yet employs 1.7 million people, the vast majority of whom are unqualified, and it costs £140 billion per year. We are about to lose the financial hub in the City, as Europe will take that role over by insisting the Euro takes precedence.

If we'd lost the last war, we'd all be driving Audis and counting our wealth now rather than being in debt to the tune of £1.7 trillion.

Bollocks, I did rise to the bait.

Are you Neville Chamberlain? I take it you'd be hiding in a safe space sucking your thumb during WWII and trying to appease Hitler and the fucking japs. You're right about Thatcher though. The argies are twats btw, they've had disputes with Chile trying to claim parts of that country belong to them as well. 

3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Are you Neville Chamberlain? I take it you'd be hiding in a safe space sucking your thumb during WWII and trying to appease Hitler and the fucking japs. You're right about Thatcher though. The argies are twats btw, they've had disputes with Chile trying to claim parts of that country belong to them as well. 

Don't mind the Argentineans yer next threat to yer overseas domains are the Spanish..you mite need all those warships/frigates/submarines that the roops says are being built ..Spanish navy are getting a bit uppity around gib..Those vessels may be needed to keep the rock supplied with the daily mail n real ale 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Alfie Noakes

About time we invaded the South and then there would be no fucking border then

Noakeswillknackeryou.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Fucking speeling

Guest sean5302

Firstly, I don't like the idea of the British empire. Going off around the world and taking over people's countries. What on earth have the Malvinas got to do with us? They're 6000 miles away.

Is America a British colony? What would Trump say? Foxtrot Oscar.

The whole idea of nationality is a disgrace. You're born into the world and should be able to go as you please. My Granddad told me that 100 years ago you had to show your birth certificate to travel long distance on a train, telling some cunt in the office where you were going. Just like showing my passport at the airport. What business is it of any cunt where I'm going?

If a "large noir" wants to come here and he's better qualified than Jeremy Kyle's finest, why not? I'd employ him.

If I want works doing to the mansion, I'll pick a Polish builder rather than a load of curry-packers from Bradford. My choice.

Secondly, who won the war?

We didn't. The whole world intervened after Poland, France and much of Europe was invaded. My Dad said Italian tanks had 6 gears, 1 forward and 5 reverse. Their national flag was white on white background. If the world hadn't got involved, how long do you think the UK would have lasted against the might of Germany? This is the real purpose of the EU. 

Thirdly, are you going to get your hoe, staff and crook out to defend yourself against smart bombs and missiles? We have no technology here. The British Army is composed of people so thick they have to be told when to eat, sleep and defecate. Nobody else would employ them so they have to go into the army, as cannon fodder. Are you going to rely on them in the event of trouble?

Guest sean5302

I actually went to Vickers Barnbow factory, at Crossgates, Leeds.

They were demonstrating the newest tank they'd built. A Chieftain 2 or Challenger 2, some shite whose name I can't recall.

The fucking thing couldn't hit a barn door at 20 feet. A complete disgrace.

Vickers sold it all to BAE Systems or some other crackpot organisation. I don't know what happened next, but you'd be better off with a pitchfork.

Guest Erroreptile404
33 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

I actually went to Vickers Barnbow factory, at Crossgates, Leeds.

They were demonstrating the newest tank they'd built. A Chieftain 2 or Challenger 2, some shite whose name I can't recall.

The fucking thing couldn't hit a barn door at 20 feet. A complete disgrace.

Vickers sold it all to BAE Systems or some other crackpot organisation. I don't know what happened next, but you'd be better off with a pitchfork.

Firstly it's called a challenger 2, secondly it's one of the most advanced tanks in the world so you're talking shit and thirdly BAE systems is one of the largest defence contractors in the world. Oh yeah the FALKLANDS is 8000+ miles away actually which makes it all that more impressive that the Vulcan bomber flew all the way there and back by mid air refuel. As for having no technology Britain is developing pilotless fighter jets so that's more bullshit.

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Firstly it's called a challenger 2, secondly it's one of the most advanced tanks in the world so you're talking shit and thirdly BAE systems is one of the largest defence contractors in the world. Oh yeah the FALKLANDS is 8000+ miles away actually which makes it all that more impressive that the Vulcan bomber flew all the way there and back by mid air refuel. As for having no technology Britain is developing pilotless fighter jets so that's more bullshit.

Which is all useless agin some lad with a suitcase full of anfo and some strange notions 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Which is all useless agin some lad with a suitcase full of anfo and some strange notions 

Panzerknacker 

Can you repeat that please my spud to english google translate isn't working.

Guest Alfie Noakes
39 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

If ya ever do invade anywhere ya can guarantee the bullet sponges like ye will be put in the front row 

Laffin 

panzerknacker 

I am way too old to fight. You just cannot accept it that the house of European cards IS collapsing and is not fit for purpose. Better out watching it implode than being inside.

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I am way too old to fight. You just cannot accept it that the house of European cards IS collapsing and is not fit for purpose. Better out watching it implode than being inside.

If that is the case why are y'all so desperate to do a deal..I'da told y'all to fuk off straight away ..get it over quickly instead of this fudgefukkery over the last 25 months..lidle are doin a brexit bean bonanza 10 cans of kidneybeans  for £3.00..stock up alf 

Panzerknacker 

Guest sean5302

It's Lidl, and their stuff is fantastic.

The Germans, aka Aldi and Lidl, are stuffing it up every orifice Tesco has.

So much so that Tesco will launch "Jack's" in a couple of weeks. Their version of Aldi and Lidl.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

If that is the case why are y'all so desperate to do a deal..I'da told y'all to fuk off straight away ..get it over quickly instead of this fudgefukkery over the last 25 months..lidle are doin a brexit bean bonanza 10 cans of kidneybeans  for £3.00..stock up alf 

Panzerknacker 

I am not desperate. I wanted to stay in, but now we are going anyway a clean break is best and fuck the rest of you.

Guest 'eavensabove

When is a Warship not a Warship?  It's a difficult one this

However, having sailed the seven seas I can state that HMS Chiquita comes close as being a plausible answer. 

Banana%20Ship.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove

9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I am not desperate. I wanted to stay in, but now we are going anyway a clean break is best and fuck the rest of you.

Yer old n nearly dead so it's not a big deal to you but tessy seems to think y'all  need Europe ..why is that 

Panzerknacker