CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Toyah Wilcox and Robert Fripp

Guest Alfie Noakes

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I only listen to Ivy Benson 78's.

You might not want to believe this...but I once..in the late seventies , played guitar in a pub in Clacton (of all places) with Ivy Benson playing the organ .... she was the resident organist. Nice old bird...drank gin like fucking tap water. Good musician.

4 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You might not want to believe this...but I once..in the late seventies , played guitar in a pub in Clacton (of all places) with Ivy Benson playing the organ .... she was the resident organist. Nice old bird...drank gin like fucking tap water. Good musician.

Of course I believe you. She lived in one of the sea front hotels in clacton as a full time resident, paying with performances at the hotel. The outpatient department at Clacton hospital is named after her. Apparently very reclusive and only moved between her room and the piano in the dining room/hall.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course I believe you. She lived in one of the sea front hotels in clacton as a full time resident, paying with performances at the hotel. The outpatient department at Clacton hospital is named after her. Apparently very reclusive and only moved between her room and the piano in the dining room/hall.

I cant remember the name of the place.... I was there with my mate..a sax player. She told us that she had played alto. We bought her a couple of drinks and made conversation with her in the intermission. I can tell you the numbers I played right now... on the street where you live, Georgia on my mind and sunny side of the street. She was seriously good.

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I cant remember the name of the place.... I was there with my mate..a sax player. She told us that she had played alto. We bought her a couple of drinks and made conversation with her in the intermission. I can tell you the numbers I played right now... on the street where you live, Georgia on my mind and sunny side of the street. She was seriously good.

She was a clacton legend. There are a few places in the town with rooms or buildings named in her honour. 

The singer Sade, was a clacton bird. 

On 16/08/2014 at 15:15, Alfie Noakes said:

Saw this warbling speech impediment back in early nineties with her guitarist husband performing in a seedy Brighton night club (there is nowhere seedier than a Brighton seafront night club - even the non chutney ferret clubs were all appalling). They were really dismal! The awful racket they made was not music, just noise.
I dared to light a cigarette (it used to be allowed back then) and Ms Wilcox stopped the song and told me to put it out as they had to breathe. Well fuck me, you were playing in a fucking nightclub not the Albert fucking hall you know.
Needless to say as a paying customer I said fuck off and chain smoked the whole rest of the gig. It was priceless the look on her face when the bouncers did nothing as I knew them and as I said smoking was allowed.

Previously her twatt of a husband refused to let my friend take his photo after a different gig. My friend congratulated him on a great gig (this one was not with the warbling witch) and politely asked for a photo and Mr Fripp said no and told him to fuck off.

Are you homosexual?