CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Corporate Business Sales People

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Well I've been meaning to Cunt these wankers - men and women - who live in that shallow bubble of bullshit, backstabbing and bullying their colleagues and fucking over their friends and family outside work. I've seen it all in action and all that woolly crap about looking after third world countries in the arse end of nowhere, planting trees and looking after the planet makes me sick. These self obsessed cunts are so far up their own chuffers they'd not know shit from pudding in the real world. 

Time for the Cunts' Conference piss up on the company. Where's my bonus?

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Well I've been meaning to Cunt these wankers - men and women - who live in that shallow bubble of bullshit, backstabbing and bullying their colleagues and fucking over their friends and family outside work. I've seen it all in action and all that woolly crap about looking after third world countries in the arse end of nowhere, planting trees and looking after the planet makes me sick. These self obsessed cunts are so far up their own chuffers they'd not know shit from pudding in the real world. 

On the upside, the Chrimbo parties are usually an open bar.  

23 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I get an invite every year and a bonus, so iam totally fine with these sort of people.  The birds tend to be good looking hookers who do a bit on the side.  So always good fun to have a party with.

Do you work in a warehouse ?

On 8/10/2018 at 11:47 PM, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

It’s high time for you to join a co-op.

23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I get an invite every year and a bonus, so iam totally fine with these sort of people.  The birds tend to be good looking hookers who do a bit on the side.  So always good fun to have a party with.

Do you work in a warehouse ?

I never get an invite any of these things but I do walk in, start chatting and help myself to whatever is on offer on the buffet and if questioned I will ask for someone at random. When finished I will mutter something like "oh this is not the staff association do" and then walk out.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:47 PM, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I get yer drift. I'd be pretty fucked-off too if some cunt started blowin bubbles, diggin holes and plantin trees whilst I'm tryin to eat me canapes and tuckin into me puddin and me amuse bouche. Being up your chauffer's arse should also be dissuaded at all times, but then again, what is it that you do for yer livin?  

Edited by 'eavensabove

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I get yer drift. I'd be pretty fucked-off too if some cunt started blowin bubbles, diggin holes and plantin trees whilst I'm tryin to eat me canapes and tuckin into me puddin and me amuse bouche. Being up your chauffer's arse should also be dissuaded at all times, but then again, what is it that you do for yer livin?  

Eavens, what drugs have you taken today?

im guessing that you started with amphetamine base, and reined it back in with diazepam when your lips turned purple and you'd chewed your tongue bloody.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Eavens, what drugs have you taken today?

im guessing that you started with amphetamine base, and reined it back in with diazepam when your lips turned purple and you'd chewed your tongue bloody.

Well, I overdosed on fresh air for me lunch, but am looking forward to breakfast now you come to mention it.