CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pompous local counsellor cunt

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

So this pompus cunt piece of shit aggressively "ordered" me to put my dog on a lead.

It's family had a wedding reception in a fuck off great marquee on the village green.    I don't have a problem with this.   Although they did leave a few subtle "dog walkers, fuck off" signs about.   A couple of which I ripped down.

Of course, I and a lot of of dog owners need better control of our dogs. But had made considerable effort in keeping mine away, but the cheap bin bags full of empty smoked salmon packets, would probably draw in many of the lower classes you get on CC.

The wedding was on Sunday, the day was Tuesday.   These cunts live right next to the green, but don't like dogs.   Still, left their pile of shit on the green.  God forbid they soil their own garden with such disgusting waste?   I seriously laid into this cunt.    Next I'll just stop picking up my dog's shit, then go spastic at anyome who steps in it.t

The green is a very dog friendly area.   And frankly, anyone who doesn't like dogs is a cunt.   So I told the cunt in no uncertain terms, to pack up the shite HIS family of inbreds left, and fuck off the peoples's green.    His fucking lanky dickweed cunt son made a couple of reluctant appearances.  Not that he would have been a problem.   I could have raped every member of his family in front of him.   And yes, that was meant to be disturbing.

In my research on this stuck up dick face, I have discovered he is a former teacher.   I wonder what else the cunt could be hiding. 

Still plotting further revenge.  Will probably involve rotten eggs, dog shit and brake fluid (car paintwork 😉)

Fuck off.

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

Although they did leave a few subtle "dog walkers, fuck off" signs ab0+%out.   A couple of which I ripped down.

So I told the cunt in no uncertain terms, to pack up the shite HIS family of inbreds left, and fuck off the peoples's green.    His fucking lanky dickweed cunt son made a couple of reluctant appearances.  Not that he would have been a problem.   I could have raped every member of his family in front of him.   And yes, that was meant to be disturbing.

Never happened . Bullshit.

Guest Lord McCunty
9 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

It never happened.

Such an inconceivable scenario within boundaries of your inbred fuckwitted mind.

Are you Northern?

Kill yourself.

Fuck off.

4 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

So this pompus cunt piece of shit aggressively "ordered" me to put my dog on a lead.

It's family had a wedding reception in a fuck off great marquee on the village green.    I don't have a problem with this.   Although they did leave a few subtle "dog walkers, fuck off" signs about.   A couple of which I ripped down.

Of course, I and a lot of of dog owners need better control of our dogs. But had made considerable effort in keeping mine away, but the cheap bin bags full of empty smoked salmon packets, would probably draw in many of the lower classes you get on CC.

The wedding was on Sunday, the day was Tuesday.   These cunts live right next to the green, but don't like dogs.   Still, left their pile of shit on the green.  God forbid they soil their own garden with such disgusting waste?   I seriously laid into this cunt.    Next I'll just stop picking up my dog's shit, then go spastic at anyome who steps in it.t

The green is a very dog friendly area.   And frankly, anyone who doesn't like dogs is a cunt.   So I told the cunt in no uncertain terms, to pack up the shite HIS family of inbreds left, and fuck off the peoples's green.    His fucking lanky dickweed cunt son made a couple of reluctant appearances.  Not that he would have been a problem.   I could have raped every member of his family in front of him.   And yes, that was meant to be disturbing.

In my research on this stuck up dick face, I have discovered he is a former teacher.   I wonder what else the cunt could be hiding. 

Still plotting further revenge.  Will probably involve rotten eggs, dog shit and brake fluid (car paintwork 😉)

Fuck off.

Not nearly hard enough.  I find a firm “fuck off you fucking cunt” in their face, goes down quite well.  All other conversation is gay and non hard.  If he’s an ex teacher you could always use the “peado” phrase very time you pass by.   Other than that I would have a shit outside his door every evening, cover it with a newspaper, set light to the newspaper and knock the door, watch him try and put out the flames by stamping on the burning paper to reveal the shit underneath.   Works a treat.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Not nearly hard enough.  I find a firm “fuck off you fucking cunt” in their face, goes down quite well.  All other conversation is gay and non hard.  If he’s an ex teacher you could always use the “peado” phrase very time you pass by.   Other than that I would have a shit outside his door every evening, cover it with a newspaper, set light to the newspaper and knock the door, watch him try and put out the flames by stamping on the burning paper to reveal the shit underneath.   Works a treat.

Famous professional bullshitter out bullshits two bob amateur bullshitter!

Any offers from the rest of you bullshitters?Where’s Frank? 

44 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

He'll be sending the noirs round next, who will fuck up his councillor (or, indeed, counsellor) and rape his wife all for the price of a KFC Family Bucket.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Answers on a post card addressed to the worlds biggest and loneliest wanker.

9 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Fuck off.

You are Slobodan Milosovic and I claim my fiver 

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I'm pretty sure I saw Frank yesterday here in Dubrovnik (thought I'd lever that in😎). Huge spit matted beard, sunburned baldhead and battered crocs. He was trying to light a dog end he'd found on the ground. It could have been MikeD (piss be upon him). 

Guest Lord McCunty
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I have heard things to suggest he might well be a peado.   My aunt has seen him looking oddly at kids at village events, even licking his lips!

Guest luke swarm
44 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

I have heard things to suggest he might well be a peado.   My aunt has seen him looking oddly at kids at village events, even licking his lips!

You see that is a real problem these days, people turning up to look at Village events, its almost as if these events were somehow designed  to attract an audience isn't it. Some of these people have the audacity not to bring a lip balm as well,as if attending a community event was not bad enough.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Such an inconceivable scenario within boundaries of your inbred fuckwitted mind.

Are you Northern?

Kill yourself.

Fuck off.

Don't bother with that one, Lordo.  Since it even had the cheek to say never happened on anybody else's post, but being of a split mind on who it fucking is...discredits every fucking word it churns out.  Disregard everything from the incontinent fucking bell end.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 8/29/2018 at 1:21 AM, Lord McCunty said:

Fuck off.

Your dogs family had a wedding reception?

You fucking stupid fucking cunt.

Guest Hector

Fuck off.

I've read this shit twice and I still don't know what the fuck it's all about. Shut the fuck up, put your dog on a leash and do as you're fucking told.

Cunt.

Guest Lord McCunty
6 hours ago, Hector said:

I've read this shit twice and I still don't know what the fuck it's all about. Shut the fuck up, put your dog on a leash and do as you're fucking told.

Cunt.

Increase text font size on your V Tech My First Laptop, learn to fucking read, stop using Americanisms, and finally please run back and forth across your nearest motorway.

Fuck off.

Guest Erroreptile404
22 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

Increase text font size on your V Tech My First Laptop, learn to fucking read, stop using Americanisms, and finally please run back and forth across your nearest motorway.

Fuck off.

Are you stealing my material you cunt? i used that line earlier this year you plagiarising little shit. But yes i agree i hate americanisms too, as well as the fat simpleton bastards in general.

Guest Hector
On 8/30/2018 at 4:12 PM, Lord McCunty said:

Fuck off.

Says the bloke who uses the term '24/7'.  I was going to argue the toss with you over this but I just couldn't be fucking arsed.

Daft cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers

Fuck off.

There’s two sides to every story, but I barely had the mental fortitude to get through yours alone. 

A really fucking dull, winding little anecdote destined for the dustbin of history.