CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Which Cunt?

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

For the dyslexic amongst you this is not the Witch Hunt thread.

I was sat here like I so often do, scratching my arse whilst trying my level best to make a correct and concise decision.  The thought then occurred that if only CC had some kind of 'Which Report' on certain tried & tested appliances & brands giving recommendations and Which Things to avoid, then life would be a breeze. Obviously, there would need  to be an element of good honest trust involved and a common duty of decency, less we purchase things randomly only to find that we're out of pocket and scratching our arses again. 

Punkers has already recommended a lubricant,  which he swears produces more bubbles per flush than his nearest rival, but that's besides the point and can be taken with a pinch of salt. 

Which1.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I thought Punkers recommendation had very little to do with the performance of the product and more to do with the name of the product. The fucking Fairy.

He's easily taken in, evidently. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@'eavensabove you fuckwit, you realise frank will be along recommending all the trappings of his fictional life such as quality wigs, clothing brands and styles aimed purely at homosexuals and, in his opinion, the best chest freezers to store dead bodies?

He's in Florence. Testing machinery for felching Negros.

Florence+and+the+Machine.jpg