CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Carney House Price slump fear monger

Guest N/A

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

That’s racist.

i know all about that

Rich boy, gritty northerner, man of the world, knows everything wanker finally learns how to spell the R word.

There’s hope for us all.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Rich boy, gritty northerner, man of the world, knows everything wanker finally learns how to spell the R word.

There’s hope for us all.

But not for you. Unless you hope to be perpetually miserable.

Guest Bill Stickers
39 minutes ago, Archduke Noakes of Shoreha said:

But not for you. Unless you hope to be perpetually miserable.

If judge ever admitted to being happy about anything, it would risk undermining his white, working class victim status, and that’s all he’s got.

On 9/21/2018 at 3:49 AM, judgetwi said:

There’s hope for us all.

Calling people northerner is raysist

Guest judgetwi
On 9/21/2018 at 7:49 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

If judge ever admitted to being happy about anything, it would risk undermining his white, working class victim status, and that’s all he’s got.

You missed out the word “hero”.

Sloppy.

On 9/14/2018 at 12:47 PM, Iam Ape said:

What a massive load of utter fucking shit,

You never cease to amaze me Ape.  8 words of absolute wonder.  How do you think of them and craft such a whitty response?  Do you think people are fucking pissing their sides reading your posts ever?  

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You never cease to amaze me Ape.  8 words of absolute wonder.  How do you think of them and craft such a whitty response?  Do you think people are fucking pissing their sides reading your posts ever?  

31_BA82_EB-2361-4526-_A7_DE-66_D63_C32_E

People are certainly “fucking pissing their sides” reading your posts, that’s for sure.

7 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

People are certainly “fucking pissing their sides” reading your posts, that’s for sure.

Iam glad they find my post of some entertainment value. That is often the very essence of them.  Where as your posts do nothing but make me think about going to the ablution block and laying the most massive shit.

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Iam glad they find my post of some entertainment value. That is often the very essence of them.  Where as your posts do nothing but make me think about going to the ablution block and laying the most massive shit.

Don’t flatter yourself - it’s not the clever, self deprecating comedy you supposedly include in your posts, that people find amusing. No, it’s the author.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 9/25/2018 at 4:30 PM, Iam Ape said:

As you say , a new one. Perhaps others may be splitting themselves .

what a fucking gay cunt. Who does he think he is, carving up well known sayings and sellotaping them together, like some sort of cunt.

lol

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

As you say , a new one. Perhaps others may be splitting themselves .

what a fucking gay cunt. Who does he think he is, carving up well known sayings and sellotaping them together, like some sort of cunt.

lol

I bet you were counting on at least 3 likes for this shit. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell Wiz! I don't even remember posting that to Quincy, I don't remember anything about last night. 

I was absolutely fucking Oliver Reed shitfaced.

same here.  There are those times when you have to sort out the liquor cabinet before re-stocking it.  

On 9/26/2018 at 6:11 AM, Iam Ape said:

Don’t flatter yourself - it’s not the clever, self deprecating comedy you supposedly include in your posts, that people find amusing. No, it’s the author.

Still not funny.  Go on write something funny.  Give me something more than one line to read when I’m having a shit.  Fill your boots, write two lines.

• 1 month later...
Guest Kunte Kinte
On 9/15/2018 at 12:17 PM, Bubba C said:

Why doesn’t your lazy cunt of a son get off his imaginary arse and get his professional football contract sorted? 

Fuck waiting for a slump, he’ll be buying whole streets of imaginary properties. 

Cretin. 

A straight flush beats a full house. And I've got a Tory (that's cuntservative to you) GET OUT OF JAIL CARD that works every time even for Grenfell Tower and Potters Bar and shit like that. 

And I worked hard to get it licking arse - like John Major - or like Rees Mogg whose father was worse than he is - arse after arse, not lounging around in Dad's crutch. 

2 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

A straight flush beats a full house. And I've got a Tory (that's cuntservative to you) GET OUT OF JAIL CARD that works every time even for Grenfell Tower and Potters Bar and shit like that. 

And I worked hard to get it licking arse - like John Major - or like Rees Mogg whose father was worse than he is - arse after arse, not lounging around in Dad's crutch. 

Fucking hell, you’re awful. Rubbish. 

Idiot. 

11 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

What is this fucking shit supposed to mean?

Guest Kunte Kinte
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is this fucking shit supposed to mean?

You're the cunt going on about houses and your not even sitting at the table. Wanker.