CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keira Knightly

camberwell gypsy

On 10/18/2018 at 12:39 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Ropey, one trick pony actress Keira Knightly has banned her 3 year old daughter from watching a number of Disney films, namely Cinderella because "She waits around to be rescued by a rich guy" and Little Mermaid because "You shouldn't give up your voice for a man". Of course all 3 year olds think that don't they? Fucking idiot. 

Has she also banned her from watching women play football, especially Asian girls who can’t show their legs or arms in reality and who definately cant go to America to play professionally, like in that true to life shite film that first imposed the sexy ironing board that is Knightly on our screens.

Guest Queefer
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Has she also banned her from watching women play football, especially Asian girls who can’t show their legs or arms in reality and who definately cant go to America to play professionally, like in that true to life shite film that first imposed the sexy ironing board that is Knightly on our screens.

Agreed in every detail , however I would be happy to give her a fucking good rattling which may well not take too much of her valuable time .

2 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Agreed in every detail , however I would be happy to give her a fucking good rattling which may well not take too much of her valuable time .

I bet she would be THE most disappointing shag ever.  Like fucking an ironing board.

3 minutes ago, Queefer said:

I

I'll let you know 

She married that cunt who played in the briefly popular Stratford upon Avon based band The Claxons.   I’m not sure if they are still together.  He might have got bored fucking a laundry appliance by now.

Guest Queefer
6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

She married that cunt who played in the briefly popular Stratford upon Avon based band The Claxons.   I’m not sure if they are still together.  He might have got bored fucking a laundry appliance by now.

There's been more meat through her than Smithfield Market

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

How these people become so bitter despite their privileged bubble-wrapped existences is pathetic. She seems vastly over-rated, trades on her looks and is now using her tot as an 'awareness raising' propaganda pawn. Typical agenda driven left wing bullshit. When they don't get enough attention they start something else up to make them look stupid. It's not only here but the whole arse licking luvvies in the entertainment world. What they privately think I bet is something very different though.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What the actual fuck sort of name is "Keira" anyway? It's a bit too plastic-Paddy for my liking.

Mind you, I suppose Lily Allen already had "Flat Chested Up Her Own Arse Talentless Cunt" reserved. Fucking Equity rules.

No you have got it all wrong. Knightly stage name is “stuck up pretentious titless upper class slag lezbian feminist cum whore who has forgotten her roots”.  She dropped it as it’s a bit of a mouthful and she needs that for all the cock she sucks.