CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sajid Javid.

Guest 'eavensabove

On 10/26/2018 at 1:47 PM, 'eavensabove said:

His brother took his own life and this cunt should follow suit. Even his name makes my blood curdle but hearing him apologise to immigrant applicants makes me puke. He says he is sorry for mandatory DNA testing applicants to establish whether they have family ties in the UK or are just simply making it all up. "People seeking to live in the UK on the basis of a family relationship should be able to choose to provide DNA to prove a relationship to support an application, and not simply requested to."

A review of 'this scandal' published by the Home Office, found that at least 449 demands for DNA testing were issued, including 51 to Gurkhas.

Just an estimated 449 from the thousands that flock here during one single month. In the meantime we can be arrested on suspicion of a minor offence and are expected to provide fingerprints DNA samples and the whole caboodle. Surely, DNA testing should be the last thing for immigrants to worry about? Mandatory testing for Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Cuntpox should be added to the list before they even step on our soil.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

This is the reason why we are all fucked.  A smug self righteous brown in a position of power at Westminster.  Isis state by 2045

@'eavensabove and @Monumental cunt can you two provide evidence that either of you have actually thought about what you have posted in these comments rather than both of you being stereotypical examples of an AI program that is simply spinning out words and names totally at random?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

This is the reason why we are all fucked.  A smug self righteous brown in a position of power at Westminster.  Isis state by 2045

It was only a question of time... Ted Heath, sold us down the river when we affiliated with Europe, and now the Mushies have infiltrated all corners of our government. It's pay-back time for the rest of the world who will soon follow suit.  

Guest 'eavensabove
57 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

@'eavensabove and @Monumental cunt can you two provide evidence that either of you have actually thought about what you have posted in these comments rather than both of you being stereotypical examples of an AI program that is simply spinning out words and names totally at random?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/23/sajid-javids-brother-killed-felt-would-not-last-long-due-stomach/

https://news.sky.com/story/sajid-javid-apologises-after-uk-visas-denied-over-unacceptable-dna-requests-11535190

Can You now provide evidence that you are anything else except for a washed-up and dried-out old cunt-rag?

No. You cannot.

I rest my case.

You can now fuck off. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

13 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Evidence item number 1....  Westminster and indeed every council in the land is utterly dominated by browns and their large voting blocks in inner cities.  They are immovable objects in either parties, blue or red due to their safe seat status.   They go down to the magic carpet shop say a few prayers and get the entire city to vote for them.   They will be in control within a decade.  London mayor for starters.

Evidence item number 2 ....  show me an Iman that defends the west?

Evidence item number 3.... show me where their is a Muslim leader or website dedicated to anti terrorism?

Evidence item number 4.... show me where their help for hero’s charity fundraising occurs?

Evidence item number 5..... they have their own schools, mostly un registered, openly teaching against the West. Birmingham had to shut theirs down.

Evidence item number 6.... the browns have successfully taken strategic positions in all walks of life, politics, tv, legal, post office, doctors,  to be able to control the administration rackets.   From moody passports, to dvla forged documents, form planning consents to disabled driver parking permits, free disability cars, extra benefits from GP sign offs on sick, forged child benefits, fake voting forms. The list is endless and all firmly in the control of rackets of browns dotted all over the country.

They control all these now, today, so it’s not a stretch to see they will have an isis state within your miserable lifetimes, and you will let them do it.  The only counter balance and power base strong enough to fight the browns is the poofs.  We all rely on the BLTGAY brigade saving us from kissing the magic carpet and mumbling some shit whilst facing Mecca five times a day.  What a fucking future.

40 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Evidence item number 1....  Westminster and indeed every council in the land is utterly dominated by browns and their large voting blocks in inner cities.  They are immovable objects in either parties, blue or red due to their safe seat status.   They go down to the magic carpet shop say a few prayers and get the entire city to vote for them.   They will be in control within a decade.  London mayor for starters.

Evidence item number 3.... show me where their is a Muslim leader or website dedicated to anti terrorism?

Evidence item number 4.... show me where their help for hero’s charity fundraising occurs?

Evidence item number 5..... they have their own schools, mostly un registered, openly teaching against the West. Birmingham had to shut theirs down.

Evidence item number 6.... the browns have successfully taken strategic positions in all walks of life, politics, tv, legal, post office, doctors,  to be able to control the administration rackets.   From moody passports, to dvla forged documents, form planning consents to disabled driver parking permits, free disability cars, extra benefits from GP sign offs on sick, forged child benefits, fake voting forms. The list is endless and all firmly in the control of rackets of browns dotted all over the country.

They control all these now, today, so it’s not a stretch to see they will have an isis state within your miserable lifetimes, and you will let them do it.  The only counter balance and power base strong enough to fight the browns is the poofs.  We all rely on the BLTGAY brigade saving us from kissing the magic carpet and mumbling some shit whilst facing Mecca five times a day.  What a fucking future.

I stand by what I posted.

51 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I man of your age could do with getting as much brown inside you as possible; brown fibre. We wouldn't want your poor doctors nurse to jab up a couple of fingers and find a pulsation cancerous blob? I suggest colonic irrigation with the garden hose immediately. The mrs could even have a go to get some extra distance with those Ping pong balls 

Guest judgetwi
On 10/27/2018 at 11:08 AM, 'eavensabove said:

The most educated and well observed post that you've ever made. Well done.

Can I say what an honour it is to be patronised by a two bob pikey cunt like you? 

Thanks.

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The only thing that You stand by, is a Zimmer frame, You dilapidated old crone. 

I don’t know how much of your autistic shit is getting through, but I’ll tell you now.. as soon as you’re allowed back proper, I’m going to fucking annihilate you. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Frank said:

I don’t know how much of your autistic shit is getting through, but I’ll tell you now.. as soon as you’re allowed back proper, I’m going to fucking annihilate you. 

You haven't anniliated anybody or anything since you contracted AIDS from a limbless baboon.  

23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I man of your age could do with getting as much brown inside you as possible; brown fibre. We wouldn't want your poor doctors nurse to jab up a couple of fingers and find a pulsation cancerous blob? I suggest colonic irrigation with the garden hose immediately. The mrs could even have a go to get some extra distance with those Ping pong balls 

Have you been reading my diary.    I’ve got the prostrate cancer test next week.  The nurse who did it last year felt like she was up there looking for some lost luggage and a Christmas tree in the loft.  I’d pay good money for that feeling, every week.   Dirty bitch.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s the Limbless bit that cracked me up.  

I don't know that it's proper to laugh at a disabled animal.  Disable mongs (like Frank and/or Pen) definitely...not animals.  

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Frank said:

Bring it on, Fwanky. Bring it on...