CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cousins

colonelkurtz

What is it with some relatives ?   Had a meet with a cousin who I've not seen in over 25 years. He was a jumped up twat then and last months visit confirmed nothing has changed.  After managing to drone on and on about his wunnerful life since emigrating to Australia [yes ,I know] and his collection of arse kissing chldren each of who are apparently the leading lights in everything from quantum physics to law enforcement and medical research the length and breadth of whichever god forsaken corner of that arse end of the southern hemisphere he inhabits .. and there's even a gay in the family ! All of this using that fucking upward inflexion bastard way of talking.

Mrs Kurtz thought me a bit of a cunt for intentionally leaving a can of John Smiths warming by the radiator for an hour especially for him but he seemed to enjoy it , although when the chat turned to cricket she could see me eyeing the baseball bat behind the sofa.

As the hours passed he continued to bollock  on and on about this that and the other shit and how him and his Dad - my  Uncle - didn't get on too well. I really should have mentioned that he thought he was a cunt as well.

Guest Ollyboro
46 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I expect Decimus will have an opinion on this,  given the nom. title.

Once he's finished coming in his (or whoever's) pants, I'm sure he will.

Guest Erroreptile404

Nothing worse than Brit tossers who emigrate to some backwards shithole like north america or australia and turn into fully fledged yank cunts or ausfucks with all the yankisms, then start claiming these countries have "better quality of life" and proceed to shit all over the UK with the usual stereotypes invented by the aforementioned shithole countries . Hilariously these pricks still think they should have any say in how the country they fucked off from is run.