CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bench memorial plaques

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I was walking along Southsea beachfront yesterday and every time I went to park my arse on a bench and take a swig from my Jim Beam and coke bottle the first thing I saw was the depressing sight of a brass plaque telling the world that some doddering old cunt passed away after a long life.

Now it would seem that somebody has decided to take the piss out of this practice...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46265117

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I was walking along Southsea beachfront yesterday and every time I went to park my arse on a bench and take a swig from my Jim Beam and coke bottle the first I saw was the depressing sight of a brass plaque telling the world that some doddering old cunt passed away after a long life.

Now it would seem that somebody has decided to take the piss out of this practice...

I must admit, as piss takes go, that did hit the mark.  Twisted the knickers of absolutely fucking everybody over an absolutely cuntish practice!  

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not a cunt!

zjEt6.jpg

Those armrest things aren’t there to stop fat bastards sitting down. They are there to stop Rab C. Nesbitt types sleeping on them.

We don’t need pisshead Jock vagrants coming down here abusing and stabbing our hard working, tax paying immigrant population. 

Stay away you cunts.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Those armrest things aren’t there to stop fat bastards sitting down. They are there to stop Rab C. Nesbitt types sleeping on them.

We don’t need pisshead Jock vagrants coming down here abusing and stabbing our hard working, tax paying immigrant population. 

Stay away you cunts.

Just think of the Jocks as fluffy, cuddly red squirrels, displaced by verminous foreign invaders, and they won't seem so bad.

beer-1220x813.jpg

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just think of the Jocks as fluffy, cuddly red squirrels, displaced by verminous foreign invaders, and they won't seem so bad.

Do you have ghettos of displaced cockneys in Scotland who wander around telling everyone that they come from 'ackney and how much better things are in Lundun but won't fuck off back there?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Do you have ghettos of displaced cockneys in Scotland who wander around telling everyone that they come from 'ackney and how much better things are in Lundun but won't fuck off back there?

Scotland's quaint little towns and villages welcome all sorts into their midst.

CUWdIwwWIAAUcOd.jpg

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 11/19/2018 at 7:47 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

I was walking along Southsea beachfront yesterday and every time I went to park my arse on a bench and take a swig from my Jim Beam and coke bottle the first thing I saw was the depressing sight of a brass plaque telling the world that some doddering old cunt passed away after a long life.

Great shout. What class of arsehole creates these half arsed shrines to their families anyway? Why do they think the public ought be respectful and inspired at these crass gestures? A symptom of the way of life these days, all slushy sentiment and attention seeking. There's one in a field full of sheep shit nearby that reads "Adam loved this place, RIP bro and all on the cheapest gold plated plaque the local B&M flogged.

On 11/20/2018 at 8:17 AM, Cuntybaws said:

beer-1220x813.jpg

Who voluntarily moves to the freezing shithole anyway? 🤔 Even you legged it out of there at the earliest opportunity, baws.