CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fake News

Penny Farthing

Guest Queefer
45 minutes ago, Gamayun said:

I see that a large colony of Tasmanian Tigers have been found breeding near Bollington on the edge of the Peak District and Elvis Presley is now living in Marazion.

And ..........so.......

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

...........it’s a slow day on the BBC website. The empty head is even emptier than usual.

Would you be so kind as to crush it in, so something fills the void?  A sort of traumatic implosion through blunt force.  

On 11/30/2018 at 10:20 AM, Gamayun said:

I see that a large colony of Tasmanian Tigers have been found breeding near Bollington on the edge of the Peak District and Elvis Presley is now living in Marazion.

Don’t be stupid, that lasts weeks chip paper.  Lady Di is doing strictly next series, England are on course for a European and World Cup domination of football for the next ten years and Mourihnio will still be at the Munich’s at Christmas. Ohhh and Facebook, Amazon and Costa Coffee have just paid their tax bill.

On 11/30/2018 at 10:20 AM, Gamayun said:

Elvis Presley is now living in Marazion.

I can confirm this. He has spent the last few years as a Car Park attendant at St Michaels Mount, and can be seen walking Parker the dog down to Philps at 1130 every day for a pasty. Living well is the old boy. 

• Like 1