CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DIMBLEBY X 2

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

The thousand year old question "How representative of the public is the BBC" can be answered by Question Time Thursdays on BBC TV and Fridays with Any Questions on BBC Radio 4.

Crammed with white middle class blabbers drawn from a background of well-off privileged private education, privately and expensively housed with one or more extra buy-to-let properties, private healthcare and private pension pots. A pretence of broadband coverage is made by throwing in a few "choc ices" who under the skin are the same dyed in the wool child eating monsters like the beast woman Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch MP or Sharmishta Chakrabarti, Baroness Chakrabarti. 

Caked? I'm drooling. But my nom for a weekend cunting expedition is not this shit but the two Lord of the Flies who compere the entire charade. 

Overseen and ruled with an iron grip by two siblings sprung from the sychophantic loins of Richard the Great: little chirpy Jonathon and smirky snidey David. Richard the IV earned the right to hand down the broadcasting coat of arms (twin microphones rampant) due to loyal service in humble fealty at the Corrie Epic of 1953 televised for the few and filmed for the darkened smokey fart dens of Pathe News. 

Richard IV was duly crowned and his dynasty has continued to flourish at the BBC courtesy of the Licence Fee poll tax ever since with only minor challenges from such upstarts as the troublesome son/father pair Dan and Peter Snow. With no direct descendant (though siblings Sally and Nicholas have carved out lucrative comfy niches for themselves) to hand over the BBC crown and sceptre by unpopular demand the Pruvy Council of BBC Knights Garter have upped Princess Fiona Bruce of the Reith Clan to the Question Time title. 

The King is dead (dead boring) 

Long Live the Bruce. 

(£150 in a sealed brown envelope every year aka the Hamilton wedge) 

PS for the benefit of the cruder responders just imagine you are making love to a pair of DD size tits. 

3 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

The thousand year old question "How representative of the public is the BBC" can be answered by Question Time Thursdays on BBC TV and Fridays with Any Questions on BBC Radio 4.

Crammed with white middle class blabbers drawn from a background of well-off privileged private education, privately and expensively housed with one or more extra buy-to-let properties, private healthcare and private pension pots. A pretence of broadband coverage is made by throwing in a few "choc ices" who under the skin are the same dyed in the wool child eating monsters like the beast woman Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch MP or Sharmishta Chakrabarti, Baroness Chakrabarti. 

Caked? I'm drooling. But my nom for a weekend cunting expedition is not this shit but the two Lord of the Flies who compere the entire charade. 

Overseen and ruled with an iron grip by two siblings sprung from the sychophantic loins of Richard the Great: little chirpy Jonathon and smirky snidey David. Richard the IV earned the right to hand down the broadcasting coat of arms (twin microphones rampant) due to loyal service in humble fealty at the Corrie Epic of 1953 televised for the few and filmed for the darkened smokey fart dens of Pathe News. 

Richard IV was duly crowned and his dynasty has continued to flourish at the BBC courtesy of the Licence Fee poll tax ever since with only minor challenges from such upstarts as the troublesome son/father pair Dan and Peter Snow. With no direct descendant (though siblings Sally and Nicholas have carved out lucrative comfy niches for themselves) to hand over the BBC crown and sceptre by unpopular demand the Pruvy Council of BBC Knights Garter have upped Princess Fiona Bruce of the Reith Clan to the Question Time title. 

The King is dead (dead boring) 

Long Live the Bruce. 

(£150 in a sealed brown envelope every year aka the Hamilton wedge) 

PS for the benefit of the cruder responders just imagine you are making love to a pair of DD size tits. 

Kunte, this nom started brightly but then turned into an Isaac Asimov novel; fucking boring. I got midway through the 4th paragraph and had to stop. Sorry, just saying 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Kunte, this nom started brightly but then turned into an Isaac Asimov novel; fucking boring. I got midway through the 4th paragraph and had to stop. Sorry, just saying 

Here's an idea, Gypo...ignore the tiresome cunt!  

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I got halfway through the 4th word!

Guest Kunte Kinte
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're right. What would you do differently if you had another chump of the bit between your teeth? Assuming you have got any. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
9 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

This is the work of a Downs Brexiteer, who's just found out that his 2 Meals For A Fiver coupon doesn't apply on Fridays.

Are you referring to your chips and gravy Sunday dinner? 

Guest Kunte Kinte
Just now, colonelkurtz said:

You, you .. yes you in the ghastly shirt .. third row along .. yes , you you

At last a really interesting responder. We'll come back to you in a moment. Do your flies up. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wish it could be Ede everyday

36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd do the decent thing; drink bleach and die. 

Talking about drinking and dying what happened to the Silver Buckle my favourite dive bar? 

Guest Kunte Kinte
14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't. 

Last time I looked at it they tried to La di Da it up and put in all the plastic designer poofy fittings. Mind you the Buckle was an earlier c1960/70s version of the same cheapskate decor but it had the charm of being run own to a state whereby it started to look trendy if it wasn't as rough as a badgers arse. Yeah with the wildlife outside! Personally the Fox up the road is what it says on the tin - a proper boozer.