CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Comedy Night at School of Oriental and African Studies

Guest Queefer

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Andrew Dice Clay.

Ah i'll take your word for it, i remember some countdown of the most offensive comedians program ages ago with him in it.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jerry Sadowitz would be the comedian who best represents the spirit of the corner. The cunt won't let his material be posted on YouTube though..

@Cuntybaws, any dubiously obtained footage to share?

Apparently at one of his gigs someone shouted "Do some magic". He pointed to a bloke in a wheelchair in the front row and said "if I could do magic I'd make that cunt walk". 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jack Spratt could eat no fat,

His wife could eat no lean,

so Jack ignored her flabby cunt,

and licked her arsehole clean.

If you can hum that, whilst accompanying yourself with spoons, consider yourself as being down for Carolling outside the Poundshop. 

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Queefer said:

That's the entire repertoire down the shitter in one go then - what other forms of humour are there? 

All leave voters are old, decrepit, thick, dribbling racists....ad nauseum ad infinitum.

See any BBC or Channel 4 “comedy”.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

All leave voters are old, decrepit, thick, dribbling racists....ad nauseum ad infinitum.

See any BBC or Channel 4 “comedy”.

Show some respect when you say that.  

On 12/12/2018 at 1:52 PM, Queefer said:

Comedian Konstantin Kisin ( I hope his middle name begins with K ) is a fairly unfunny Russian British cunt who has turned down a gig at SOAS after refusing to sign a " behavioural agreement ". The agreement sought to bind him to a "no racism , sexism and transphobia " show. That's the entire repertoire down the shitter in one go then - what other forms of humour are there? 

The Students Union leadership apologised and reaffirmed their belief in freedom of speech.

I hope the tiger cock eaters and n-worders look forward to their Bernard Manning show film. The Cunts

So there’s a black man, a Pakistani and a Jew stood at the bar........

What a wonderful sign of a multicultural Britain in harmony.

My names George Righton and I’m here all week.

This was picked up on the Fast Show Maybe 25 years ago.  It’s fucking old news.

if anyone’s above the normal laws of free speech it’s a comedian, a court jester, that’s what’s been going on for Centuaries.   Using free speech to have a go at society and it’s faults.  Black, white, brown, gay, rich or poor, all should not be above the Comedians right to poke fun at.   Otherwise we end up with Comedians like Michael Mac Cuntyre. The unfunny cunt.

On 12/12/2018 at 7:32 PM, EreptileDysfunction said:

Ah i'll take your word for it, i remember some countdown of the most offensive comedians program ages ago with him in it.

Was he on Countdown !!!!