CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Comedy Night at School of Oriental and African Studies

Guest Queefer

Guest Queefer

Comedian Konstantin Kisin ( I hope his middle name begins with K ) is a fairly unfunny Russian British cunt who has turned down a gig at SOAS after refusing to sign a " behavioural agreement ". The agreement sought to bind him to a "no racism , sexism and transphobia " show. That's the entire repertoire down the shitter in one go then - what other forms of humour are there? 

The Students Union leadership apologised and reaffirmed their belief in freedom of speech.

I hope the tiger cock eaters and n-worders look forward to their Bernard Manning show film. The Cunts

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Comedian Konstantin Kisin ( I hope his middle name begins with K ) is a fairly unfunny Russian British cunt who has turned down a gig at SOAS after refusing to sign a " behavioural agreement ". The agreement sought to bind him to a "no racism , sexism and transphobia " show. That's the entire repertoire down the shitter in one go then - what other forms of humour are there? 

The Students Union leadership apologised and reaffirmed their belief in freedom of speech.

I hope the tiger cock eaters and n-worders look forward to their Bernard Manning show film. The Cunts

If I may, it is Cuntstand the Cunt. 

3 hours ago, Queefer said:

Good nomination. Look at the majority of black comedians, and a vast amount of their material is taking the piss out of white people, 'dey walk funny, dey can't dance, dey wimmin prefer da brudda's'

but they aren't racist. Only white cunts can be racist. 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good nomination. Look at the majority of black comedians, and a vast amount of their material is taking the piss out of white people, 'dey walk funny, dey can't dance, dey wimmin prefer da brudda's'

but they aren't racist. Only white cunts can be racist. 

Correct. Idiot. 

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Opening at the School of Oriental and African Studies with an expletive-ridden joke about Tiger Woods cross-dressing is probably off the table, then.

Black fella walks into his doctors surgery with a parrot on his shoulder. "Where'd you get that?" Asks the doctor, "Africa, there's fuckin millions of 'em", replies the parrot.

RIP Bernard Manning.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Black fella walks into his doctors surgery with a parrot on his shoulder. "Where'd you get that?" Asks the doctor, "Africa, there's fuckin millions of 'em", replies the parrot.

RIP Bernard Manning.

I remember one when he was doing a gig in a pub and there was a girl in the audience/pub wearing glasses and he said something like " i've always wanted to shag a bird with glasses", then went to the girl next to her and said " can i put them on you".

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

RIP Bernard Manning.

What's the difference between a naked White woman and a naked Black woman?

One's on the front cover of Playboy, and the others on the front cover of National Geographic. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I remember one when he was doing a gig in a pub and there was a girl in the audience/pub wearing glasses and he said something like " i've always wanted to shag a bird with glasses", then went to the girl next to her and said " can i put them on you".

I dunno about glasses, but Pen shags herself with a bottle. 

6 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Fucking hell - everyone in the pub must have been absolutely rolling around!

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

You can picture his local, can't you. Him with a straw in a bottle of PEPSI, and gawping at the grown-ups through the window.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I meant it was on tv but his gig was in a pub, i wasn't there obviously. I bet Alan Carr is more your cup of tea lol lol

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I meant it was on tv but his gig was in a pub, i wasn't there obviously. I bet Alan Carr is more your cup of tea lol lol

Jerry Sadowitz would be the comedian who best represents the spirit of the corner. The cunt won't let his material be posted on YouTube though..

@Cuntybaws, any dubiously obtained footage to share?

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jerry Sadowitz would be the comedian who best represents the spirit of the corner. The cunt won't let his material be posted on YouTube though..

I hadn't heard of him so i just looked him up, apparently he outed Jimmy Savile as a paedo in 1987 and considered Bernard Manning as the good cop to his bad.

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

I hadn't heard of him so i just looked him up, apparently he outed Jimmy Savile as a paedo in 1987 and considered Bernard Manning as the good cop to his bad.

That's the very fella.

he was famously shot at by an audience member, when he walked on stage at the Montreal comedy festival and greeted the predominantly Canadian crowd with;

"GOOD EVENING MOOSE-FUCKERS!"

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jerry+sadowitz+interview&&view=detail&mid=5F73A421572551B611CF5F73A421572551B611CF&&FORM=VRDGAR

Guest Erroreptile404
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the very fella.

he was famously shot at by an audience member, when he walked on stage at the Montreal comedy festival and greeted the predominantly Canadian crowd with;

"GOOD EVENING MOOSE-FUCKERS!"

Noice! He isn't the one who did  that Hickory- dickory -dock routine by any chance is he?

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Only in my head, I'm afraid, and even my usually reliable memory loses track because there are just too many "cunts" and "fucks" to process.

I do recall actually wincing at his Grenfell Tower jokes during last year's UK tour, that's how good they were.

• Like 1