CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts don't get a round in

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve

@Mrs Roops  I know, "technically" the cunt hasn't broken any rule, but #12, allowing a topic to develop without derailment and immediately attacking the OP... couldn't an argument be made that Albert is flooding the topics with his infantile attempts to insult everybody?  He's running down every topic not contributing to the topics only insulting members with his puerile rubbish.  Can you not perform the administrative equivalent of a jack the ripper on him?  Or even a Lorena Bobbitt???  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

@Mrs Roops  I know, "technically" the cunt hasn't broken any rule, but #12, allowing a topic to develop without derailment and immediately attacking the OP... couldn't an argument be made that Albert is flooding the topics with his infantile attempts to insult everybody?  He's running down every topic not contributing to the topics only insulting members with his puerile rubbish.  Can you not perform the administrative equivalent of a jack the ripper on him?  Or even a Lorena Bobbitt???  

Fuck off and get a real life.

Only wankers like you use unnecessary negatives.

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Also, what's the hash about?

Maybe you're not British?

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Rest easy Roadie.  Roops will dispatch this utter mong when she sees he's made direct noms of punters.  

Hopefully, this time, she'll make it permanent.  

I hate him, Wiz. Cunt couldn't even wait for the proper time to have a fucking meltdown - I have a wonderful image of Roops holding a pair of genetically engineered Siberian Arse Hamsters to use on clueless twats like himself in the works - but it'll be a while until its complete.

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Well said Wiz. I can't think of anyone better qualified than Roops to pass judgement and execute rule 12, such is her expertise and understanding of it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Well said Wiz. I can't think of anyone better qualified than Roops to pass judgement and execute rule 12, such is her expertise and understanding of it.

Touche.  

His blatant violation of rule 4 on 3 noms....I see an extended cooler stay in his future.  At this point, I think it would just be better to crush his head with a cement block.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I hate him, Wiz. Cunt couldn't even wait for the proper time to have a fucking meltdown - I have a wonderful image of Roops holding a pair of genetically engineered Siberian Arse Hamsters to use on clueless twats like himself in the works - but it'll be a while until its complete.

Everybody hates him.  Now, we are owed a debt by admin, that they make his demise here public and brutal.  

Just now, Roadkill said:

Fucking knew you were French - only a frog fucker would bother to spell such a shit language properly.

I've never fucked, or even attempted to fuck a frog.

Maybe it's your ultimate fantasy?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking knew you were French - only a frog fucker would bother to spell such a shit language properly.

Withers is turning in his grave over a cunt like Albert policing the language.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
32 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Friends?

More sad bedsit dwelling twats.

I have stated before that I have a family and own my house and I am quite old.

Now it is way past your bedtime.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

By bed, you mean a shallow grave in wild scavenging dog country, yeah?  

10 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I've never fucked, or even attempted to fuck a frog.

Maybe it's your ultimate fantasy?

No, more of a completed experiment. My ultimate fantasy would have you tearing out your eyes like the cunts in Event Horizon as you stew in your own terrified shit, where it ever revealed:

1*c9i-CNBWnombK2imjbMmoQ.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Prove it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

By bed, you mean a shallow grave in wild scavenging dog country, yeah?  

I have a "worm" searching for his PC now, I will PM his address to you. I will drive the van.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Prove it.

That would entail doxing myself and you are more stupid than I ever thought if you think I would fall for shit like that.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have a "worm" searching for his PC now, I will PM his address to you. I will drive the van.

Why Alf, that would be in direct violation of the rule regarding abuse of the PM function.  We must take the high ground here, and let Roops eviscerate the stupid fucking cunt!

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Why Alf, that would be in direct violation of the rule regarding abuse of the PM function.  We must take the high ground here, and let Roops eviscerate the stupid fucking cunt!

Too late, got him! I will pm you my email address then we can take the fucker to the cleaners.