CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity or Whatever Coach Trip

Guest Crab

Guest DrCunt
12 minutes ago, Crab said:

You are very exciteable this evening. Have a Horlicks and go to bed. Sweet dreams you paranoid cunt. 

Even your attempts to insult people are lamentable. I guess we'll just leave it to others to interpret your intent because you're clearly too fucking thick to explain it yourself.

Guest 'eavensabove

Blimey. It's all gone a bit Pete Tong on here these past few days. A few numskull spanners in the works and our pacifist normality has been reduced to murderous thoughts previously unknown to us. I dunno what anybody looking in would make of it all. My Mum would go mental if not then a little bit strange at the absolute least. 

14 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Even your attempts to insult people are lamentable. I guess we'll just leave it to others to interpret your intent because you're clearly too fucking thick to explain it yourself.

And you are a fucking waste of space - go and implode up your own arse in private. Cunt. 

13 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Blimey. It's all gone a bit Pete Tong on here these past few days. A few numskull spanners in the works and our pacifist normality has been reduced to murderous thoughts previously unknown to us. I dunno what anybody looking in would make of it all. My Mum would go mental if not then a little bit strange at the absolute least. 

You are the prime numskull you dirty CUNT and your lardy da pacifist talk. Fucking bring it on you Cunt. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Crab said:

You are the prime numskull you dirty CUNT and your lardy da pacifist talk. Fucking bring it on you Cunt. 

Shocking. Absolutely shocking. 

53 minutes ago, cooze said:

FFS, what do the slitty-eyed, yellow cunts not understand about Red light means STOP, green light means GO?

Fucking racist. Address the nom you CUNT and not your own fucking perverted manias.