CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Palestine

Penny Farthing

58 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

How did I know you love the Govester creep? How did I know you love statistics? ( that’s fairly obvious to be fair ) How did I know you didn’t read statistics at university? How did I know that you would use the word “uni” like some spaz in an Aussie soap opera? How do I know that you constantly use words like “guys” and “movies”  like some refugee from Trump’s America? Indeed, how do I know that you hate the Tangoman with a passion?

My recent statistical study shows that 95% of people on here think you are a cunt Mrs Roops. I’m one of the 5% but are you going to ignore the statistical evidence?

As 95% of your statistical analysis was probably compiled after rather than before a carry out I think I'll ignore the evidence.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Stick to counting hammers, Fender. The evidence turned out to be a two hour vid by a conspiracy nutjob and a quote from "The Matrix".  It was compelling stuff.

you could just leave it you know. You're obviously an intellectual giant no one can outwit, so why not do the right thing eh? Leave the odd iota, the odd scrap of an argument for the plebs to pick up. I think you're big enough..

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Stick to counting hammers, Fender. The evidence turned out to be a two hour vid by a conspiracy nutjob and a quote from "The Matrix".  It was compelling stuff.

You're a bit behind the times, i haven't mentioned hammers for a long time. Regardless of what nutjob said what, i find the word conspiracy interesting. The meaning in itself could be a conspiracy.

Something for you to think about.......or maybe not.

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you could just leave it you know. You're obviously an intellectual giant no one can outwit, so why not do the right thing eh? Leave the odd iota, the odd scrap of an argument for the plebs to pick up. I think you're big enough..

Give 'em an inch...

11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You're a bit behind the times, i haven't mentioned hammers for a long time. Regardless of what nutjob said what, i find the word conspiracy interesting. The meaning in itself could be a conspiracy.

Something for you to think about.......or maybe not.

That's a bit too existentialist for me Fends, anyway

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 01:36, Jake The Muss said:

Watch this space Wiz...hammer time coming his way.

I know attention spans at The Corner are notoriously short but...

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's a bit too existentialist for me Fends, anyway

I know attention spans at The Corner are notoriously short but...

That's very conceited of you. Yep, two months ago i said that comment, two months is a long time , that's 5.256e+6 seconds.

Like i said a long time ago, i can't remember what i said yesterday.

Guest DrCunt
49 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You can show some people as much overwhelming concrete evidence that you can muster, still if if doesn't fit their narrative, then you are wasting your time, i learnt that long ago and don't bother with oxygen wasters like that. I don't know the evidence that you have provided know it all Roops...as i can't be bothered to read it at this point in reality.

The point being, some people are so up their own narcissistic asshole, it wouldn't matter what you said. 

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make the cunt drown itself.

3 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

That's very conceited of you. Yep, two months ago i said that comment, two months is a long time , that's 5.256e+6 seconds.

Like i said a long time ago, i can't remember what i said yesterday.

I just wing it in this situation and go with a random assortment of the words I'm most likely to use: "cunt", "fuck/fucking" and "spacker". Usually gets at least 80% of the message across.

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I just wing it in this situation and go with a random assortment of the words I'm most likely to use: "cunt", "fuck/fucking" and "spacker". Usually gets at least 80% of the message across.

I think conceited has a double edge to it RK. Like giving and receiving.

35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Punters hate when I get too technical.

Oh, I don't know - it was certainly fun when you used to get Monumental Cunt frothing at the mouth, although it does drag on for a bit. The new style is a bit too personal IMO and it clashes with your role as an admin - it was blatantly obvious you just wanted to call Doc a cunt but didn't trust us all not to grab the torches and pitchforks and revolt against the evil, oppressive moderator.

What you need to do is pick the target carefully, make sure its a cunt no one else or at least a vast majority of punters don't like then call them a spastic cunt - the rest should come naturally after years of repressed rage hidden behind the thin mask of the ever-so-uptight and nonchalant mod. You also wouldn't have to keep posting fanny pics as an outlet. 

• Like 2

Guest DrCunt
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh, I don't know - it was certainly fun when you used to get Monumental Cunt frothing at the mouth, although it does drag on for a bit. The new style is a bit too personal IMO and it clashes with your role as an admin - it was blatantly obvious you just wanted to call Doc a cunt but didn't trust us all not to grab the torches and pitchforks and revolt against the evil, oppressive moderator.

What you need to do is pick the target carefully, make sure its a cunt no one else or at least a vast majority of punters don't like then call them a spastic cunt - the rest should come naturally after years of repressed rage hidden behind the thin mask of the ever-so-uptight and nonchalant mod. You also wouldn't have to keep posting fanny pics as an outlet. 

Don't encourage her to post more photos. It was horrific enough first time around and I worry that she might start posting face photos.

stock-photo-edinburgh-uk-august-man-dres

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

As 95% of your statistical analysis was probably compiled after rather than before a carry out I think I'll ignore the evidence.

Yeah, I just made the shit up. 10/10  for that one. The point is, if you had studied statistics at university ( not some “uni” on an Aussie soap opera ) you would have been introduced to the work of Emile Durkheim who “proved” that suicide was not an individual act but a social act and marshalled a fantastic array of stats to back his ass up ( as you wannabe Yanks say ).

Then you would have been introduced to the hundreds of studies that make him look like a cunt. It’s not about cunts making shit up...... it’s about the practical every day problems of compiling stats. Your average cunt , bored out of his head, stuck in an office putting stats together doesn’t give a fuck about accuracy. All he cares about is what happened on Slag Island last night and will he be able to get into Roop’s knickers tonight.

The average cunt on the street with a clipboard is just trying to earn a few extra bob......they don’t give a fuck.

Besides which, cunts only choose to use the statistical studies which support their bullshit argument and ignore the rest.

I wish I could tell you that Emile Durkheim topped himself but the spoilsport cunt didn’t. But that doesn’t mean you have to follow his example Mrs Roops.

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I try to avoid LCD personal attacks Killer, not for any unwritten Mod tenets, but because I view it as a weakness. When punters resort to personal attacks mid-debate that tells me that they have no further intelligent point to make and are in the early stages of a meltdown.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I try to avoid LCD personal attacks Killer, not for any unwritten Mod tenets, but because I view it as a weakness. When punters resort to personal attacks mid-debate that tells me that they have no further intelligent point to make and are in the early stages of a meltdown.

Slag. ☢️🔥

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bullshit. You made a personal attack on me when you said my attention span was short. I'm only offended because it's true, i'm truly offended and will be emailing my MP.

Shame on you. You will be hearing from Boris Johnson soon, hopefully you will be deported.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Understandable, but I've noticed on here a well worded and perfectly timed personal attack can be a lot more beneficial than statistics or logic, especially after a long argument when everyone else has stopped caring about the conflict. Finding a new and interesting way to call someone a spacker can instantly turn the heat back on the target through sheer force of other punters finding the insult entertaining - whether or not the target is actually correct concerning the matter at hand. The strongest word I've ever seen you use is "bollocks" - so the sheer shock value of you calling someone a cunt in a unique way would carry a lot of weight.

Keep it in mind and let me know if you ever decide to try it out - it'd get my approval at least.

17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, I just made the shit up. 10/10  for that one. The point is, if you had studied statistics at university ( not some “uni” on an Aussie soap opera ) you would have been introduced to the work of Emile Durkheim who “proved” that suicide was not an individual act but a social act and marshalled a fantastic array of stats to back his ass up ( as you wannabe Yanks say ).

Then you would have been introduced to the hundreds of studies that make him look like a cunt. It’s not about cunts making shit up...... it’s about the practical every day problems of compiling stats. Your average cunt , bored out of his head, stuck in an office putting stats together doesn’t give a fuck about accuracy. All he cares about is what happened on Slag Island last night and will he be able to get into Roop’s knickers tonight.

The average cunt on the street with a clipboard is just trying to earn a few extra bob......they don’t give a fuck.

Besides which, cunts only choose to use the statistical studies which support their bullshit argument and ignore the rest.

I wish I could tell you that Emile Durkheim topped himself but the spoilsport cunt didn’t. But that doesn’t mean you have to follow his example Mrs Roops.

The Durkheim bod was responsible for countless polytechnics churning out sociology graduates so he has a lot to answer for I guess. "Collective consciousness" is more suspect than honest (ahem) stats.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Understandable, but I've noticed on here a well worded and perfectly timed personal attack can be a lot more beneficial than statistics or logic, especially after a long argument when everyone else has stopped caring about the conflict. Finding a new and interesting way to call someone a spacker can instantly turn the heat back on the target through sheer force of other punters finding the insult entertaining - whether or not the target is actually correct concerning the matter at hand. The strongest word I've ever seen you use is "bollocks" - so the sheer shock value of you calling someone a cunt in a unique way would carry a lot of weight.

Keep it in mind and let me know if you ever decide to try it out - it'd get my approval at least.

Redacted is a cloaca. Will that do?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Bullshit. You made a personal attack on me when you said my attention span was short. I'm only offended because it's true, i'm truly offended and will be emailing my MP.

Shame on you. You will be hearing from Boris Johnson soon, hopefully you will be deported.

By curious coincidence, I had a text from Boris a few days ago. "Cripes Roopers, what do I do now?"