CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Palestine

Penny Farthing

Guest DrCunt
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Doc you're falling into a trap here - she's steering you right into rule 12 and one deliberately misunderstood comment will have you in the cooler.

I know it's well meaning advice, but...

1. I understand the rules. I was just waiting for a for inevitable dox as the only way out. Her fragility, hurt ego and petulance will see me banned way before any rule transgression will.

2. Rules be damned. Roops' egotosticsal matriarchy is the is the threshold of hell. She's ruining this site.

If only she would stick to what she had has modicum of talent for, moderating, rather than trying, and failing, to contribute

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

1. I understand the rules. I was just waiting for a for inevitable dox as the only way out. Her fragility, hurt ego and petulance will see me banned way before any rule transgression will.

2. Rules be damned. Roops' egotosticsal matriarchy is the is the threshold of hell. She's ruining this site.

If only she would stick to what she had has modicum of talent for, moderating, rather than trying, and failing, to contribute

You get used to the bollock twisting after a while, but the stiletto heel up the arsehole never becomes familiar... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Billy I can't fucking stand Ereptyle either, but its no excuse to go around doxxing the cunt.

He hasn’t honoured us with his presence tonight. I imagine he’s got a few colleagues round from the Ludwig Wittgenstein society to discuss the relevance of dog eggs in the post Theresa May era.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

OTOH, I wonder if your nearest and dearest realise what you get up to on the net. No, thought not. *Sniff* Smell that? That's the whiff of your BS double standards.

Lovely. Hard facts versus out and out presumption in a desperate attempt to try and win an argument that's already lost.

You do realise that your rancid flange photos are well documented fact, whilst such flailing random accusations are mere unverifable and false figments of your sordid imagination. Of course you do. Must try harder.

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Now, now "doc", you really aren't that important, furthermore no-one has been banned by me for the reasons you allude to. Ever.

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

Lovely. Hard facts versus out and out presumption in a desperate attempt to try and win an argument that's already lost.

You do realise that your rancid flange photos are well documented fact, whilst such flailing random accusations are mere unverifable and false figments of your sordid imagination. Of course you do. Must try harder.

Now you're resorting to personal insults 'cos that's all you got, so I wonder, who really has the fragility, hurt ego and petulance?

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You get used to the bollock twisting after a while, but the stiletto heel up the arsehole never becomes familiar... 

I might let the skanky ginger Welsh whore put a pinkie up my bumhole, but only if she promised to suck the poo off it afterwards. As for the stiletto, a pig in heels is still a pig, and that's not my thing, so it ain't getting close to my chocolate starfish.

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Now, now "doc", you really aren't that important, furthermore no-one has been banned by me for the reasons you allude to. Ever.

I never claimed, nor would I wish to be, important in any aspect of life, let alone here. If only your ego would allow you subscribe to such a philosophy, "Mrs".

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I might let the skany ginger Welsh whore put a pinkie up my bumhole, but only if she promised to suck the poo off it afterwards. As for the stiletto, a pig in heels is still a pig, and that's not my thing, so it ain't close to chocolate starfish.

Neil ! What have you done with the Doc? Release him now.

5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I might let the skany ginger Welsh whore put a pinkie up my bumhole, but only if she promised to suck the poo off it afterwards. As for the stiletto, a pig in heels is still a pig, and that's not my thing, so it ain't close to chocolate starfish.

Body-Lang-1-Eyes.gif

Guest DrCunt
10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Now you're resorting to personal insults 'cos that's all you got, so I wonder, who really has the fragility, hurt ego and petulance?

I'll accept this, if you provide the proof you're so fond of. Over to you.

Guest DrCunt
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Neil ! What have you done with the Doc? Release him now.

I think it's very well documented that I despise this ridiculous despot. No need to cast aspersions.

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Well, if it wasn't a 24 hour society you'd be out of your minimum wage job, a night watchman would be rather redundant in a 9-5 to world.

As for ringing the emergency services, I sleep better at night knowing that you're no longer employed by them, you useless fat cunt.

Last day of term today wasn’t it?

Were you allowed to bring in a DVD? Did the other boys take the piss because you brought in “Neighbours.....The Kylie Years”?

Ah.....bless.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Last day of term today wasn’t it?

Were you allowed to bring in a DVD? Did the other boys take the piss because you brought in “Neighbours.....The Kylie Years”?

Ah.....bless.

It was wear your own clothes day Judge. You could hear the collective gasp when he turned up in his turned up Wranglers and lumberjack shirt.

16 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I'll accept this, if you provide the proof you're so fond of. Over to you.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The proof is in your last few posts or is the red mist so thick you cant remember the last few minutes? :D

This has been the absolute finest handbag duel I've seen on here for a while from the both of you. I can see this one going for a while - what do the viewers think? Will Roops finally be defeated by the promising new talent, or will the brave Doc end up just another smear of gristle laid at the steps of Google and Wikipedia?

Find out next time on Cunts Corner!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This has been the absolute finest handbag duel I've seen on here for a while from the both of you. I can see this one going for a while - what do the viewers think? Will Roops finally be defeated by the promising new talent, or will the brave Doc end up just another smear of gristle laid at the steps of Google and Wikipedia?

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its perplexing to say the least. I'm on the good doctor's ignored list, yet here we are. He's just another chancer who will end up as dead meat, flapping in the wind.

Guest DrCunt
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The proof is in your last few posts or is the red mist so thick you cant remember the last few minutes? :D

It would take way, way better than your piss poor efforts to instigate a red mist, ginger. Stick to trying to impress the newbies with your authority.  Maybe you impress them with your BS yet.

I may not be the most eloquent here, but I am nigh on unflappable these days (although historically, in the dim distant past that wasn't impossible, granted). This exchange pricks your ego way, way more than mine, because unlike you I can walk away, or ignore, a barb if I chose to. I'm just continuing for the moment because it's fun. How is it for you?

We can keep going, but what's the point, I know you'll "win" by your own estimation by continuing to throw out unsubstantiated claims and ultimately, if you need to, revealing the trump mod card. You're Monumental Cunt lite. Sorry.

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It was wear your own clothes day Judge. You could hear the collective gasp when he turned up in his turned up Wranglers and lumberjack shirt.

I’m glad you didn’t mention the clipping from his cat’s arse that he superglued to his chin. No need to get personal.

Guest DrCunt
10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

New? Eat my shit.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I’m glad you didn’t mention the clipping from his cat’s arse that he superglued to his chin. No need to get personal.

I leave that to Marjorie. He’s probably in the bushes as we speak outside the synagogue taking some photos of some Zionists leaving on their mobility scooters. Prepare yourself for an onslaught of hilarity tomorrow.

Much chuckling and guffawing all round.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

It would take way, way better than your piss poor efforts to instigate a red mist, ginger. Stick to trying to impress the newbies with your authority.  Maybe you impress them with your BS yet.

I may not be the most eloquent here, but I am nigh on unflappable these days (although historically, in the dim distant past that wasn't impossible, granted). This exchange pricks your ego way, way more than mine, because unlike you I can walk away, or ignore, a barb if I chose to. I'm just continuing for the moment because it's fun. How is it for you?

We can keep going, but what's the point, I know you'll "win" by your own estimation by continuing to throw out unsubstantiated claims and ultimately, if you need to, revealing the trump mod card. You're Monumental Cunt lite. Sorry.

Yes, silly me, there's me thinking about you just wanting the last word. Didn't you have something to say about that as well as "shoot the message"? Your problem is that you pontificate lots but ultimately spew out as much hypocritical BS as the next man. I have to say you don't sound unflappable to me - the constant personal insults sorta gives you away. Me, I don't have the thick skin you allude to, its just I know when I'm dealing with a delicate ego who is prone to tantrums but hey, carry on bashing your head against a brick wall, its all water on a ducks back..