CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whites Who Talk African-American Vernacular English

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest judgetwi
On 21/09/2019 at 22:09, Salty Piss Flap said:

If you really get your knickers a twist over proper spelling, you might want to have a chin-wag with your mate Wizardsleeve (the bloke who started this thread) and inform him that there is no such word as "venacular".

The word he was trying to spell... "veRnacular"... is "spelt" with a "r" in between the e and the n.

Don't worry though. We yanks don't hold you lot's lack of grammatical acumen ag'in ye.

You're still our favorite non-American nationality and besides, being second to us is nothing to be ashamed of. 😁 😉 😆

(That should get a few cranks wound up good and tight 'round h'yere.) 😄

I’m really beginning to like you Yank......you’ve got fucking balls and you don’t take shit from these wankers. Well done mate!

When I come over to Florida to have a free holiday at your expense I might allow you to stick your little winkle up my big fat hairy arse. Actually it’s not very likely but I have to keep you interested. Know what I mean?

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I’m really beginning to like you Yank......you’ve got fucking balls and you don’t take shit from these wankers. Well done mate!

When I come over to Florida to have a free holiday at your expense I might allow you to stick your little winkle up my big fat hairy arse. Actually it’s not very likely but I have to keep you interested. Know what I mean?

Leave him alone too, idiot. You cry about being bullied, but you do more of it than anyone. 

I'm not a 'hard man' judge. But I wouldn't break fucking sweat with a little keyboard Kommando like you. That's not a threat, before you start calling the police. 

Wanker.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Must be nice - able to turn your computer off , and go back to being a total nothing. The lack of expectations must be exhilarating

51 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

What's not very likely? You leaving your bedsit for the first time in 2 decades, or taking a cock up the arse?

I know which one I'd wager on.

😁

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 21/09/2019 at 17:22, Eric Cuntman said:

It might not have been Wiz that spelt it. The nom was originally titled in a different way, I assumed admin had edited it.

Exactly.  Roops buggered the title!  

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I was going to toss you a like until I read that ass fucking stuff.

If I gave that a like, I'd risk the possibility of making myself look like a turd burglar.

10 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I was going to toss you a like until I read that ass fucking stuff.

If I gave that a like, I'd risk the possibility of making myself look like a turd burglar.

I'm still disappointed that you're from Florida. I thought that your username was a clever hint that you were from Utah.

I actually picture you as Victor Meldrew by the way. Sorry.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm still disappointed that you're from Florida. I thought that your username was a clever hint that you were from Utah.

I actually picture you as Victor Meldrew by the way. Sorry.

No problem.

Though I am a fan of Victor Meldrew, I don't share much in common with him. I did use his name and that avatar on another forum a few years ago, though.

The username came from a comment that a friend of mine from back in the 80's made once, regarding the female genitalia, that just stuck in my mind because I thought it sounded funny. When I saw the name of this forum, it seemed like a "natural fit", so to speak.

A nice warm, tight, snug natural fit. 

Guest Erroreptile404
11 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Though I am a fan of Victor Meldrew, I don't share much in common with him

I had you down more as a Springfield pervert type/Springfeel. 

lol lol

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

I had you down more as a Springfield pervert type/Springfeel. 

lol lol

I do wish you'd stop openly expressing your fantasies about going down on me, you limp-wristed sausage smoker.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I do wish you'd stop openly expressing your fantasies about going down on me, you limp-wristed sausage smoker.

I did nothing of the sort i jus compared you to a creepy, fat, greasy, hillbilly homosexual from Boston lol

Or the pervy stalker from the 1990 cyberpunk film "Hardware" lol lol

William-Hootkins.jpg?fit=640,336&ssl=1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I did nothing of the sort i jus compared you to a creepy, fat, greasy, hillbilly homosexual from Boston lol

Or the pervy stalker from the 1990 cyberpunk film "Hardware" lol lol

William-Hootkins.jpg?fit=640,336&ssl=1

Comparing me to your homosexual ass partner isn't making you look any less like a stool pusher.