CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Labour Party Conference

Decimus

33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good shout RK; roops would obviously be PM, ratty minister for energy (with a particular eye on all that North Sea gas...), and panzy could be our brexit negotiator the spud chomping bog trotter. With franks nautical experience he's a shoe in for a job in The Navy, and he's a raving homosexual to boot 

Ape as Aviation Minister gets my vote.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ape as Aviation Minister gets my vote.

Withers, I've noticed recently that you have ceased being an absolutely useless cunt and are starting to be entertaining.

Is this part of some grand strategy or have you genuinely stooped being utterly fucking shit?

• Like 1

On 23/09/2019 at 19:20, Earl of Punkape said:

The Armed Forces present Corbyn’s and the left’s biggest threat. If the left go too far “off piste” the Military will take over.

Corbyn,Abbott,McDonald and co will be used for target practice at Bisley.

Abbot would be harder to miss than hit.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Being a metrosexual, skinny jean and espadrille wearing ponce, he'd be better defecting to the Liberal Democrats

If CC did go into politics and god forbid gain power, freaks like him would be jailed or shot

He's been shot at many times. Unfortunately over his face not through his skull.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Withers, I've noticed recently that you have ceased being an absolutely useless cunt and are starting to be entertaining.

Is this part of some grand strategy or have you genuinely stooped being utterly fucking shit?

I think he's finally weaned himself off Frank's tit. He's still a stinking French tosser though.