CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

James Ford

Cunty BigBollox

I honestly don't know why this cunt is being portrayed as a bit of a hero at the moment for helping to detain Usman the Raghead on London Bridge. I suppose it was a case of 'right time, right place' for this cunt seeing as he was on the same naughty persons seminar as Usman for murdering a 21 year old girl. If you ask me the police should have rattled off a couple more rounds in this cunt.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I honestly don't know why this cunt is being portrayed as a bit of a hero at the moment for helping to detain Usman the Raghead on London Bridge. I suppose it was a case of 'right time, right place' for this cunt seeing as he was on the same naughty persons seminar as Usman for murdering a 21 year old girl. If you ask me the police should have rattled off a couple more rounds in this cunt.

He's just been recalled to prison for breaking his payroll conditions .. I sent the Met a video of him holding a knife on London Bridge.

• Like 1

I think anyone entering Central London should have to wear a colour coded hi vis coat, with different colours identifying which category of criminal they belong in. Say ‘Guantanamo orange’ for our peaceful brothers, maybe ‘St. George’s red and white’ for far right knuckle draggers, ‘Shamrock Green’ for the provo cunts and ‘Union Jack red white and blue’ for homegrown murderers and ‘Punkape pink’ for sex offenders. London would then look like the Rainbow city that all the fucktards want it to be. The police could operate a bonus system with various financial rewards depending on what colour of cunt they take out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think anyone entering Central London should have to wear a colour coded hi vis coat, with different colours identifying which category of criminal they belong in. Say ‘Guantanamo orange’ for our peaceful brothers, maybe ‘St. George’s red and white’ for far right knuckle draggers, ‘Shamrock Green’ for the provo cunts and ‘Union Jack red white and blue’ for homegrown murderers and ‘Punkape pink’ for sex offenders. London would then look like the Rainbow city that all the fucktards want it to be. The police could operate a bonus system with various financial rewards depending on what colour of cunt they take out.

We don't that down here .. all we need to know is whether they have a scouse accent or not.

Just now, King Billy said:

Everyone sounds the same with their throat cut.

Strangely enough Exeter seems to have plenty of niquab wearing mooslim wimem but they are seldom seen West there of. Scousers seem to infest everywhere and as often as not kicking the shit out of each other. During my last visits to both Truro and Penzance I saw scousers fighting each other and on my one and only visit to Westward Ho! I saw a female scouser shoplifter being forcefully dragged out of a shop and loaded into a police car. Have any scousers halfinched any of your Christmas trees so far?

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Strangely enough Exeter seems to have plenty of niquab wearing mooslim wimem but they are seldom seen West there of. Scousers seem to infest everywhere and as often as not kicking the shit out of each other. During my last visits to both Truro and Penzance I saw scousers fighting each other and on my one and only visit to Westward Ho! I saw a female scouser shoplifter being forcefully dragged out of a shop and loaded into a police car. Have any scousers halfinched any of your Christmas trees so far?

I have a sign prominently displayed  which clearly states that the previous 96 people who attempted to steal my trees had been crushed to death in a tragic accident which no one was to blame for.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

They're all pissed off with that cunt getting off at the Hillsborough trial.