CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist beds

camberwell gypsy

Guest judgetwi

Appeared in a “north London newspaper “. Would that be the “Islington Gazette” by any chance?

Could the complainants possibly be a certain Mr J. Corbyn and Ms D. Abbott? It’s a mystery.

I think it's reassuring that we live in a country where everything else is so perfect that all we have to worry about is this kind of shit.

Our grandchildren's generation will remember these complainants with the same respect and gratitude that we reserve or those who have genuinely risked all for our future. Statues will be erected around the country to the Unknown Worrier and The first symbolic snowflakes of spring will be treated with veneration and vegan beers all round.

• Like 2

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coronavirus-bed-advert-ban-racism-asa-china-a9390846.html

A deluge of complaints (two) came in about this ad. 

And because of the huge number of complaints (two), the ad has been withdrawn. 

I wonder what colour the complainant's are? 

They should replace it with my ad. It says 'choke to death in your own country. Cunt'.