CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"I'm so sorry" cunts

Neil

Ant and Dec,Leigh Francis and all those other cunts who fear that their careers may be going down the shitter make me fucking puke.How long before some cunt feels like they have to apologise for dancing to a soul record or maybe even buying a Bob Marley album?.Fuck knows what'll happen if one of them gets caught with a portion of jerk chicken,fucking lily livered apologist cuntsticks

Oh, and fuck off

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Ant and Dec,Leigh Francis and all those other cunts who fear that their careers may be going down the shitter make me fucking puke.How long before some cunt feels like they have to apologise for dancing to a soul record or maybe even buying a Bob Marley album?.Fuck knows what'll happen if one of them gets caught with a portion of jerk chicken,fucking lily livered apologist cuntsticks

Oh, and fuck off

Lenny Henry, whited up for a film.

Eddie Murphy, whited up for a Saturday Night Live sketch.

Wayans brothers, Whited up for White Chicks... as Bawsy mentioned. Will any of them be apologising for their own racism? 

More chance of Spike Milligan returning from the dead and apologising for 'Pakistani Daleks'