CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harry fucking potter.

Snowy

So the news is Jk" I'm a feminist" Rolwing,multi billionaire wankstain is "Transphobic".

The discount lord of the rings cunt plagraising cunt is now finding herself on the other foot,but apart from having the glee of her eating her own words,not that it matters this bitch wipes her arse with gold bars and shoves them in my bin,its the implosion of an ideology that has now finally fucked themselves .

She is totally right mind you ,our own dawn chorus isn't a woman either as much as they tuck they're cock between they're legs.

Fuck off

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Snowy said:

So the news is Jk" I'm a feminist" Rolwing,multi billionaire wankstain is "Transphobic".

The discount lord of the rings cunt plagraising cunt is now finding herself on the other foot,but apart from having the glee of her eating her own words,not that it matters this bitch wipes her arse with gold bars and shoves them in my bin,its the implosion of an ideology that has now finally fucked themselves .

She is totally right mind you ,our own dawn chorus isn't a woman either as much as they tuck they're cock between they're legs.

Fuck off

This story is the gift that keeps on giving. J Kunt Rowling after years of slagging off normal people on Twatter now being attacked by the tranny freak show mob, conveniently  reveals that she herself is a sexual abuse victim (doubtful, as she looks like a freshly stood on dog turd) to claim some emergency victim points and divert attention, and then the icing on the cake....., all the feeble minded, characterless, woke, talentless little cunts who’ve all got mega rich acting (allegedly) in her brain numbing Harry Potter films have turned on her without a second thought, to try and keep on message with the Hollywood Cunt Squad. I suppose Meghan will speak to the planet soon about this latest abominable act and pass sentence on the filthy transphobic scumbag, with Harry brushing the floor behind her or on his knees washing her feet and begging forgiveness for his genetically inherent bigotry. She may even fascinate us all with a heart wrenching tale of  how she once met a transphobe herself and is only now able to speak out about it.

Fuck Rowling. Fuck Markle and fuck off.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Snowy said:

Fuck off

No one is immune to the knee-jerk reactions of the Cancel Culture...groupthink on steroids for the brainless.