CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who say "Hi Yah"

Penny Farthing

On 16/08/2020 at 11:09, Dawn Chorus said:

This greeting is getting more and more common .. in almost every shop this is standard greeting from the assistant it varies from "Hi Yah" to "Hi Yer" or even Hiyer" .. and now even staff at hospitals are using .. indeed to doctor or whatever he was who decided to give me the full works after the usual vision tests of retinal photography said "Hi Yah" when I walked into his office. It is downright fucking annoying and far too familiar .. cunts who say "Hi Yah" should be gassed.

I think "Hi Yah" is really really perf.... fect. Language for the less than average. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

UTTER SHIT

Grasshopper, you have offended me, and you have offended the Shirley Temple... As well as the Shao Lin temple.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why are your eyes all funny master?

And why am I a 6 foot white man with no physical coordination or martial arts ability?

Dunno our kid, praps you'd better wander the globe seeking answers... But before you leave the monastry, we just have to brand you with our trademark, uh I mean holy symbol of the most august dragon king...

22 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Dunno our kid, praps you'd better wander the globe seeking answers... But before you leave the monastry, we just have to brand you with our trademark, uh I mean holy symbol of the most august dragon king...

Okay. Then me go land of free and build railway.