CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who say "Hi Yah"

Penny Farthing

This greeting is getting more and more common .. in almost every shop this is standard greeting from the assistant it varies from "Hi Yah" to "Hi Yer" or even Hiyer" .. and now even staff at hospitals are using .. indeed to doctor or whatever he was who decided to give me the full works after the usual vision tests of retinal photography said "Hi Yah" when I walked into his office. It is downright fucking annoying and far too familiar .. cunts who say "Hi Yah" should be gassed.

I suppose it's meant to be a bit more informal to try and make you feel relaxed. What gets on my fucking tits are the people who start work Emails with the word 'Hey ******' not a 'Hi' or a 'Good Morning' but something that's akin to your mates calling you across a crowded bar. People who do this are disrespectful cunts and it's not cool.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I suppose it's meant to be a bit more informal to try and make you feel relaxed. What gets on my fucking tits are the people who start work Emails with the word 'Hey ******' not a 'Hi' or a 'Good Morning' but something that's akin to your mates calling you across a crowded bar. People who do this are disrespectful cunts and it's not cool.

It always seems to be with either a squeaky or puff voice .. one that really unnerved me was a bloke behind the till at a local McColls about 6' 6"  tall covered in tattoos who said it in an almost female voice followed by "Oooh, its so hot in here".

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

This greeting is getting more and more common .. in almost every shop this is standard greeting from the assistant it varies from "Hi Yah" to "Hi Yer" or even Hiyer" .. and now even staff at hospitals are using .. indeed to doctor or whatever he was who decided to give me the full works after the usual vision tests of retinal photography said "Hi Yah" when I walked into his office. It is downright fucking annoying and far too familiar .. cunts who say "Hi Yah" should be gassed.

I bet you remember when "ahoy hoy" was the standard greeting. 

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Not a greeting you often receive I’m sure, with fuck off being far more common.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Not a greeting you often receive I’m sure, with fuck off being far more common.

Indeed. What exactly was "the full works" though, Pen. Was he finishing off the cut and shut treatment, or retrieving various items from your wizards sleeve of a colon? 

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What really fucking grates with me, is the new, 'down wiv da kids' way that police officers now use to initiate conversation with a member of the public. Once they would approach you with... "Excuse me sir". Now it's... "alright chap". Utter fucking thick cunts most of them.

"alright chap".. ffs! Who fucking talks like that?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What really fucking grates with me, is the new, 'down wiv da kids' way that police officers now use to initiate conversation with a member of the public. Once they would approach you with... "Excuse me sir". Now it's... "alright chap". Utter fucking thick cunts most of them.

Punkape, into his disconnected rotary dial phone. 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I must admit, that gets my fucking goat as well. It's on these "Aren't our police wonderful" documentaries which I reckon most of them are fucking staged.

They chase a car. The cunts they're chasing decamp. These cunts are 17 year olds who don't have an ounce of fat on them. The filth are two overweight, bald cunts, weighed down with stab vest, handcuffs, pepper spray, radio and truncheon, and are 70 to 100 yards behind them. And we are supposed to believe that they caught these two in a chase? Fuck right off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I must admit, that gets my fucking goat as well. It's on these "Aren't our police wonderful" documentaries which I reckon most of them are fucking staged.

They chase a car. The cunts they're chasing decamp. These cunts are 17 year olds who don't have an ounce of fat on them. The filth are two overweight, bald cunts, weighed down with stab vest, handcuffs, pepper spray, radio and truncheon, and are 70 to 100 yards behind them. And we are supposed to believe that they caught these two in a chase? Fuck right off.

My dream scenario for one of those police reality programmes, is for the officer to chase down the teenager, tackle him to the ground, flip him over and gasp as the kid shouts: "fucks sake! Leave it out Dad!"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Of course they're staged. The filth love these shows because they have creative control over them and they always paint the the them in the best possible light. The traffic police ones are the worst. The basic formula always goes something like older pig with 25 odd years experience of stitching up innocent motorists partnered with a younger colleague who has his tongue shoved up his arse. There will then be an extended narrative about how said older pig is "the master of the roads" who has "zero tolerance" for bad driving followed by carefully edited footage accompanied by dramatic music of them pulling over any cunt who refuses to give way to them and carrying out an illegal search of their vehicle because they can "smell cannabis". 

What doesn't get included is the earlier footage of the pricks getting dusted by a 15 year old driving a stolen Vauxhall Corsa and them turning a blind eye to a Toyota Corolla with 20 Pakistanis in it weaving across 3 lanes of traffic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

What doesn't get included is the earlier footage of the pricks getting dusted by a 15 year old driving a stolen Vauxhall Corsa and them turning a blind eye to a Toyota Corolla with 20 Pakistanis in it weaving across 3 lanes of traffic.

You have got proof of this caught on your dash cam?