CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

whinging ballet dancers and other artistes

Penny Farthing

On 16/10/2020 at 20:03, Ape™️ said:

See if there are any moped cunts intimidating a woman in the carpark. Call a mate, go out there and get stuck into the little fuckers. Once you’ve had a good kicking the woman you hate will see you for the thug you are, and fuck off home to flick her bean for the rest of the night.

Think nothing of it - you’re entirely welcome.

No invite? 

On 13/10/2020 at 10:43, Roadkill said:

True - don't know how I subconsciously ended up comparing twenty year old, probably already from a rich background, ballerinas to middle-aged, low-income, miners.

Maybe we could re open the mines and send all of the out of work "entertainers" down there?

Funny you should mention that, RK, as apparently there's plans to reopen a pit up near your neck of the woods in Cumbria. Obviously there's the usual cunts protesting about it despite the amount of desperately needed jobs. Most of this country sits on vast deposits of coal so I'm all for it. In fact, I'm going to make a proposal that the West Midlands is turned into one giant open pit. I honestly can't see much objection countrywide. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Funny you should mention that, RK, as apparently there's plans to reopen a pit up near your neck of the woods in Cumbria. Obviously there's the usual cunts protesting about it despite the amount of desperately needed jobs. Most of this country sits on vast deposits of coal so I'm all for it. In fact, I'm going to make a proposal that the West Midlands is turned into one giant open pit. I honestly can't see much objection countrywide. 

This country also sits on vast deposits of evidence of child abuse against high profile public figures that even in a post Savile world, is still buried deep by the authorities and dark state. Ref/Cyril Smith and Lord Janner

So what's your fucking point?