CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

whinging ballet dancers and other artistes

Penny Farthing

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

So now the luvies are all crying because of a poster that suggests that "Fatima the ballet dancer" could retrain in cyber skills.. Other than the fact that someone called Fatima was more likely to be a belly dancer than a ballet dancer  I do not see what the problem is. What a load of fucking vain cunts.

I think it's got something to do with the fact that if Itchy Ballsack, Handjob and that despot Johnson have a Spotify account, own a turntable, have been to the theatre or cinema once during this lockdown, then they're hypocrites (as well as cunts, natch) in an already crowded arena.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

So now the luvies are all crying because of a poster that suggests that "Fatima the ballet dancer" could retrain in cyber skills.. Other than the fact that someone called Fatima was more likely to be a belly dancer than a ballet dancer  I do not see what the problem is. What a load of fucking vain cunts.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. On the U.K news last night they showed 2 sad faced black cunts skipping about in tights. Made me fucking puke.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 2

Just now, Roadkill said:

To be fair hasn't all of this "every cunt, regardless of age, money or qualification will just suddenly learn how to program a computer" bollocks been done before by Thatcher when she closed the mines?

Correct but that was 30 years or more ago and most of those cunts are either dead or retired and of course those miners had actually done a real job that involved real physical work. The reality in the entertainment "industry" is that there are probably 20 cunts trying to fill each job (jobs that usually only last for one season and which are only suitable for cunts in their early to mid twenties).

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I really can't be arsed to look this up. What's the problem? Is it wacist?

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

Correct but that was 30 years or more ago and most of those cunts are either dead or retired and of course those miners had actually done a real job that involved real physical work. The reality in the entertainment "industry" is that there are probably 20 cunts trying to fill each job (jobs that usually only last for one season and which are only suitable for cunts in their early to mid twenties).

True - don't know how I subconsciously ended up comparing twenty year old, probably already from a rich background, ballerinas to middle-aged, low-income, miners.

Maybe we could re open the mines and send all of the out of work "entertainers" down there?

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I really can't be arsed to look this up. What's the problem? Is it wacist?

I think that something that the cunts who are squealing like little piggies are missing is that there are a lot of jobs where where you can train up for when you are in your thirties, forties or even possibly fifties such as nursing, transport, and other utilities, and a lot of those jobs are filled by a lot of former luvies and entertainers who are past their sell by date.

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I think that something that the cunts who are squealing like little piggies are missing is that there are a lot of jobs where where you can train up for when you are in your thirties, forties or even possibly fifties such as nursing, transport, and other utilities, and a lot of those jobs are filled by a lot of former luvies and entertainers who are past their sell by date.

Being a taxi driver or nurse probably doesn't have the same sort of bragging rights as having a theatre full of weird cunts pretending they like ballet stare at your crotch as you dislocate your hips for two hours.

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Being a taxi driver or nurse probably doesn't have the same sort of bragging rights as having a theatre full of weird cunts pretending they like ballet stare at your crotch as you dislocate your hips for two hours.

We did have quite a few of them on the railway but usually they stopped bragging about their stage abilities within a few weeks. I only remember one who kept on talking about it and claimed to know Bowie and a few other cunts personally but it was the same couple of dozen stories repeated over and over again. He was still talking about finding his big break until he retired. In that time he did manage to get a few jobs as extras during his holidays.

On 13/10/2020 at 08:41, Dawn Chorus said:

With a name like Fatima she would be more likely to re-train for a job in a fuckin' Kibab shop.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I agree with you wholeheartedly. On the U.K news last night they showed 2 sad faced black cunts skipping about in tights. Made me fucking puke.

Were the tights over their heads and were they armed with knives and about to rob a petrol station?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Roops, why the fuck did you edit this post?  Pen thought it amusing, and gave it a like, and I went on to comment on what she said in a positive way.  May I suggest you have lost the plot, you vindictive, up your own arse Welsh tart. Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

True - don't know how I subconsciously ended up comparing twenty year old, probably already from a rich background, ballerinas to middle-aged, low-income, miners.

Maybe we could re open the mines and send all of the out of work "entertainers" down there?

I'd like to see that annoying little tosser Louis Spence trying to pirouette round the seam.

• Like 1

Country is full of idle cunts. My mate’s been furloughed since March (airline industry) and will be for the foreseeable. There are thousands of jobs available...employers can’t get Brits to do ‘em, especially young Brits. Ok, they don’t pay a fortune but they can keep you ticking over & get you outta the house until this shit is over. Whingeing whiney nation of scrounging cunts...we’d be fucked if Big Vlad decided to invade with this snowflake generation attempting to defend our shores....newly pubed cunts.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Country is full of idle cunts. My mate’s been furloughed since March (airline industry) and will be for the foreseeable. There are thousands of jobs available...employers can’t get Brits to do ‘em, especially young Brits. Ok, they don’t pay a fortune but they can keep you ticking over & get you outta the house until this shit is over. Whingeing whiney nation of scrounging cunts...we’d be fucked if Big Vlad decided to invade with this snowflake generation attempting to defend our shores....newly pubed cunts.

That's true Dyslexic. Absolutely true. Now are you going to deliver my pepperoni pizza and BBQ wings or not, you Deliveroo cunt?😁

• Like 1