CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stubby Pecker

“Not my fault guv, but I’m very sorry and ashamed and will live with this forever. Poor old me”

Anybody who honestly expects civilized society to believe them that going into the clergy or any other leadership role in religious groups is due to genuine belief in a higher power and not a compulsion to fuck children up the wrong ‘un, is a cunt.

It seems obvious to me that being a vile, noncing paedo cunt is compulsory in a Catholic Church and you’ll be afforded all the protection from the very top. Any suspicion and you’ll be moved on with it all hushed up until the only hiding place left is in the sacred walls of Vatican, where all old kiddie fiddlers retire to.

The sooner we cast aside this sky fairy bollocks and openly ridicule (by this I mean shoot) those who preach it, the sooner we can move on as a species.

Burn the Pope and piss in his eye sockets

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

“Not my fault guv, but I’m very sorry and ashamed and will live with this forever. Poor old me”

Anybody who honestly expects civilized society to believe them that going into the clergy or any other leadership role in religious groups is due to genuine belief in a higher power and not a compulsion to fuck children up the wrong ‘un, is a cunt.

It seems obvious to me that being a vile, noncing paedo cunt is compulsory in a Catholic Church and you’ll be afforded all the protection from the very top. Any suspicion and you’ll be moved on with it all hushed up until the only hiding place left is in the sacred walls of Vatican, where all old kiddie fiddlers retire to.

The sooner we cast aside this sky fairy bollocks and openly ridicule (by this I mean shoot) those who preach it, the sooner we can move on as a species.

Burn the Pope and piss in his eye sockets

A tad harsh?