CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hagiographies of Complete Cunts

Jiggerycock

Exhibit A - Diego Maradona.

There is a greater-than-somewhat swathe of the popuation who think he's nothing more than a fucking cheating little cunt, so where were their representations in the rush for the necrophiliac world to stick their toungs up his arse last week?

Exhibit B - Peter Alliss

'The Voice of Golf'....'mellifluous tones' .....I believe the word 'Doyen' may have been used.

So not a fucking dull old cunt, unable to describe what was going on without recourse to low level sexism and stories about Sir Bufton Tufton and the time he got reamed by a mashie niblick at the 19th hole at Stoke Poges Golf Club back in the pre-Cambrian era

No...a doyen then....not a  rheumy-eyed old chancer that should have been taken outside and shot long ago.

Righty-ho

Edited by Jiggerycock
I mispelt 'their' and the wrath of Bawsie was upon me and lo' I was sore distressed

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

There is a greater-than-somewhat swathe of the popuation who think he's nothing more than a fucking cheating little cunt, so where were their representations in the rush for the necrophiliac world to stick their toungs up his arse last week?

Exhibit B - Peter Alliss

'The Voice of Golf'....'mellifluous tones' .....I believe the word 'Doyen' may have been used.

So not a fucking dull old cunt, unable to describe what was going on without recourse to low level sexism and stories about Sir Bufton Tufton and the time he got reamed by a mashie niblick at the 19th hole at Stoke Poges Golf Club back in the pre-Cambrian era

No...a doyen then....not a  rheumy-eyed old chancer that should have been taken outside and shot long ago.

Righty-ho

and 'tongues'

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Exhibit B - Peter Alliss

Righty-ho

I think the gist of this ire could also be put upon the BLM, LGBT, woke liberal bullshiters that seem to have crept into the globes consciousness. Yer average joe thinks it’s fucking bollocks, especially in the tolerant UK, and sick to the gut with being constantly reminded of what fascist pigs they and their ancestors were.