CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sarah Ferguson for Prime Minister

pegleg

46 minutes ago, pegleg said:

She has lots of experience having been in the royal family and while that sounds stupid so was the UK leaving the UK and having a royal family to begin with .

You haven’t thought this through before you posted it have you?

14 hours ago, pegleg said:

She has lots of experience having been in the royal family and while that sounds stupid so was the UK leaving the EU and having a royal family to begin with .

You fucking stupid cunt. The posters on this site have direct experience at what sort of car crash develops (no pun intended) when you put a female red-head in charge.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
15 hours ago, pegleg said:

She has lots of experience having been in the royal family and while that sounds stupid so was the UK leaving the EU and having a royal family to begin with .

I'm going to remove that other leg with a red hot Kitana. Before you pass out, the last thing you'll ever see is me standing over you with a bag of flour and a funnel. Fucking cunt.

Guest judgetwi

Mr Roops……may I refer you to “Too many useless non cunts” at the top of the page, allegedly written by your good self two and a half years ago?

Any comments?