CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tasering dangerous and violent 95 year olds.

Penny Farthing

51 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps surprisingly to the untrained eye, this isn't his most stupid moment; nothing compares to the 'account hacking' incident, in which he didn't recognise it was Roops punishing him for breaking the rules. I'm going to stop calling the dimwit a thicko: his words confirm this far better than mine ever could.

Thick as a freshly-laid turd.

I'm looking forward to a lame "You fell for my trap!" excuse in yet another piss-poor attempt to explain his unparalleled idiocy.

Did you notice that he's now claiming that he will be running for some sort of political office in Barnet? I'm not familiar with the area, but I assume that there is some sort of historical and ceremonial dog catching office that's got his name on it. I feel sorry for the thousands of dogs that will be forced to tighten their already puckered arseholes in anticipation of the deviant cunt prowling the streets of North London.