CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tasering dangerous and violent 95 year olds.

Penny Farthing

47 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Yet another utterly shit nomination where you simply insert a hyperlink to a news article. Not one fucking word from you other than a predictably unimaginative and shit fucking title.

Why are you always so angry .. is there not a danger that if you don't calm down a frightened police officer fearful for his/her/their safety might taser you?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Here he is! Dr Scat - defender of the weak and idiotic. Weird little cunt.

I suppose that it at least makes a welcome change from him playing the White Knight to a sex offender in distress. 

@and do you still keep in touch with Pete?

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I suppose that it at least makes a welcome change from him playing the White Knight to a sex offender in distress. 

@and do you still keep in touch with Pete?

What's your problem now, gaylord, bored with nothing to do in your tea-break?

Get back to work and earn some of that money your steal off the tax payer, you pointless waste of space.

LOL

5 hours ago, and said:

What's your problem now, gaylord, bored with nothing to do in your tea-break?

Get back to work and earn some of that money your steal off the tax payer, you pointless waste of space.

LOL

'Gaylord'? Lol indeed.

Seriously, we ought to create a special award inaugurated by you – for having an avatar which most resembles themself in real life. I think you'll agree, your current one is much more suitable than stealing mine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LastoftheMullets said:

I thought this was going to be a nomination about King Billy.

You’re at least 60 years ahead of the game, but thanks for the warning anyway. I’ll have my security team put on full alert if they’re still alive by then.

18 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I think you'll agree, your current one is much more suitable than stealing mine.

Here's a thought, Wiffles, your avatar wasn't yours to begin with.

So, before you wet yourself again, I got the picture from the www, it was for anybody who could be bothered downloading it.

That's how the www works, you thick cunt.

LOL

On 20/05/2023 at 15:36, and said:

Here's a thought, Wiffles, your avatar wasn't yours to begin with.

So, before you wet yourself again, I got the picture from the www, it was for anybody who could be bothered downloading it.

That's how the www works, you thick cunt.

LOL

No you didn't. My pic of 'Wolfie' Martin Adams was cropped from a half-body & trophy shot by me when I joined the site. Because the avatar you stole was identical to mine, to most it's obvious you dragged & dropped it onto your desktop to duplicate it. Why bother going online and searching for precisely the same image, when you could simply use mine?

You are a fucking imbecile.

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

No you didn't. My pic of 'Wolfie' Martin Adams was cropped from a half-body & trophy shot by me when I joined the site. Because the avatar you stole was identical to mine, to most it's obvious you dragged & dropped it onto your desktop to duplicate it. Why bother going online and searching for precisely the same image, when you could simply use mine?

You ok hun?

On 19/05/2023 at 13:41, and said:

Oh, how sad, too bad, never mind, you can always kiss-ass Wiffles or Dickless if that'll make you happier. 😁

How about you kiss the pavement cunt. Weird dog-shit sniffing bed-wetter.

Jump in to Pen's saggy yeast dripping snatch and fuck off.

• Like 2

On 21/05/2023 at 19:37, Wolfie said:

You're totally fucking wrong on that score, Wiffles, you're a self-important prick and not as smart as you think you are, so I'll explain it for you.

I Googled it, and got the picture, anybody can do it, it's called a 'search engine', it also has the facility to find images.

You should try it, or is computer technology beyond your expertise, you thick cunt?

25 minutes ago, and said:

You're totally fucking wrong on that score, Wiffles, you're a self-important prick and not as smart as you think you are, so I'll explain it for you.

I Googled it, and got the picture, anybody can do it, it's called a 'search engine', it also has the facility to find images.

You should try it, or is computer technology beyond your expertise, you thick cunt?

You stupid fucking cunt.

Read what he said again, carefully. If you would have done that the first time around you could have avoided embarrassing yourself by not wasting five minutes of your life posting the above attempt at a 'gotcha' moment.  All you've achieved is to make yourself look like a simpleton who has the reading comprehension of a fucking brick.

I don't ask a lot, R-Soles, but it would sometimes be nice if you actually made it even a small challenge for Wolfie and I to turn your arsehole inside out.

Idiot.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

Read what he said again, carefully. If you would have done that the first time around you could have avoided embarrassing yourself by not wasting five minutes of your life posting the above attempt at a 'gotcha' moment.  All you've achieved is to make yourself look like a simpleton who has the reading comprehension of a fucking brick.

I don't ask a lot, R-Soles, but it would sometimes be nice if you actually made it even a small challenge for Wolfie and I to turn your arsehole inside out.

Idiot.

Perhaps surprisingly to the untrained eye, this isn't his most stupid moment; nothing compares to the 'account hacking' incident, in which he didn't recognise it was Roops punishing him for breaking the rules. I'm going to stop calling the dimwit a thicko: his words confirm this far better than mine ever could.

Thick as a freshly-laid turd.

• Like 1