CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Theatre Royal Stratford East.

Witheredscrote

9 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Eavenes was way ahead of you ,you couldn't reply ,you didn't even make a bin video for him ,fucking ding got one and he was shit except that one video of your police crime.

Do us a favour and coax the mental fucking cunt back.

You've gotta be tired of a binman wipping you.

Get it on the go francis,I'm sure he would love to put your dame wig into place.

He certainly had Frank is his pocket.

The man likes to think he's as cool as a cucumber, but who can forget how he threw his wig out of his pram when Jazz stated spreading the Dame Widow Franky memes about.

I've never seen the old bastard so perturbed!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He certainly had Frank is his pocket.

The man likes to think he's as cool as a cucumber, but who can forget how he threw his wig out of his pram when Jazz stated spreading the Dame Widow Franky memes about.

I've never seen the old bastard so perturbed!

That dame widow poster was great, a forgotten entity now.

Now he just gets owned by everyone ,like a greek bukkake slut taking each and every load with out even sucking a cock.

On 24/05/2023 at 22:11, Snowy said:

Now he just gets owned by everyone ,like a greek bukkake slut taking each and every load with out even sucking a cock.

Frank has never gone a day, and I’d bet he never will without sucking multiple cocks (mostly black), usually when the lunchtime queue for his gaping arsehole reaches right round the block and meets him head on when he’s bent over staring at the toes of his gay as fuck loafers.
The cunt’s a disgrace.