CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women 'quite clearly' can have a penis

BunchaCunts

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/women-quite-clearly-can-have-penis-ed-davey-says/

I'm sick of seeing stuff like this from pandering cunt politicians and celebrities.

No Ed, if it has a cock, bollocks and an XY chromosome then common sense and basic biology would say its male. 

Most of these cunts claiming to be "female" are nothing but perverted, cross dressing, mentally ill attention seekers with fuck all going for them, sounds like some of the members here I know.

I blame social media for this shit show as its given the mental cunts a platform and echo chamber to pat each other on the back say hard done by they are and no cunt dare question the lunacy for fear of having their lives ruined.

This half pig in the pink is a prime example: 

Edited by Mrs Roops
Oink oink
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Do you spend your days (and nights) watching this? Are you a mong in a wheelchair?

Hell no! A clip of it was featured on something else I was watching, and the hosts were taking the piss out of it.

I'd happily pump mustard gas into that room and watch all the vapid cunts fight for their last breath.

No I'm not. Were you hoping there was another member with similar circumstances to yourself so you could have a cry with them? 

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
4 hours ago, BunchaCunts said:

Hell no! A clip of it was featured on something else I was watching, and the hosts were taking the piss out of it.

I'd happily pump mustard gas into that room and watch all the vapid cunts fight for their last breath.

No I'm not. Were you hoping there was another member with similar circumstances to yourself so you could have a cry with them? 

You're gonna fucking love Glastonbury this year then...

Don't forget your"Lizzbians" t-shirt.

3 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

You're gonna fucking love Glastonbury this year then...

Don't forget your"Lizzbians" t-shirt.

Good shout; I'll pick one up after I've finished dying my hair rainbow-coloured and shoved enough avacado toast up my arse to feed the other gap year cunts attending.

I hope it rains and that mycelium structure collapses on the fuckers.

On 25/05/2023 at 08:27, Penny Farthing said:

Do you spend your days (and nights) watching this? Are you a mong in a wheelchair?

Is there any specific reason you’ve jumped in to defend mentally disturbed freaky men pretending to be women?