CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Total Fraud and Earth's Biggest Arsehole.

Penny Farthing

Pen, old chap. Is this really worthy of a  fresh nomination? Our dear and recently deceased @Eddie wrote up an actual nomination (which was more than a sentence and contained some humour) called, guess what, 'Donald Trump' to which your title and one sentence comment could have easily been added. This in my opinion would have been preferable to this one sentence and link pile of shit from your demented self which cloggs up the nomination list even more. I really don't understand how someone like you, who has been here for so long hasn't worked this out yet. 

Before responding with 'Have you gone into rehab' or 'Are you ok mate' type shit, fuck off and/or kill yourself. 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Pen, old chap. Is this really worthy of a  fresh nomination? Our dear and recently deceased @Eddie wrote up an actual nomination (which was more than a sentence and contained some humour) called, guess what, 'Donald Trump' to which your title and one sentence comment could have easily been added. This in my opinion would have been preferable to this one sentence and link pile of shit from your demented self which cloggs up the nomination list even more. I really don't understand how someone like you, who has been here for so long hasn't worked this out yet. 

Before responding with 'Have you gone into rehab' or 'Are you ok mate' type shit, fuck off and/or kill yourself.

There are a lot of fantasizing frauds around .. perhaps you are one of them, most of them are harmless fools, however few of them convert that to the level of power and influenced to become national rulers. .  I am pleased that you think that I am worth your time and effort in responding to me. I am truly not important .. perhaps you are even less important.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

What on earth inspired patriotic American or any American to vote for this buffoom?

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-09-26/trump-defrauded-banks-and-insurers-as-he-built-real-estate-empire-judge-rules

8 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

There are a lot of fantasizing frauds around .. perhaps you are one of them, most of them are harmless fools, however few of them convert that to the level of power and influenced to become national rulers.

Idiot.